Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 24, 2014, 07:42:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming what one hates  (Read 3560 times)
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2009, 10:57:27 PM »

Once again. There is nothing wrong with the name Adolf Hitler. The name is/was not evil.

How about Jessie James? Bad guy right? But there are people with that name. Even a celebrity.

So was Adolf Hitler a Christian? http://www.stephenjaygould.org/ctrl/quotes_hitler.html

There is something wrong with the name Adolf Hitler, when your child is given that name.

I don't care if Hitler was atheist or not, he was a monster, and this is how people associate the name "Hitler".

For whatever the reason, some names are forgiven, like Jessie James, the name "Hitler" should never be forgiven.

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2009, 03:28:27 AM »

So it is wrong to name a child A.H. is what everybody is saying. And there fore it is perfectly fine for people to make fun of and even torture the child thusly named  huh  rolleyes

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2009, 03:30:12 AM »

Weird I cAn't cApitAlize the a in a.H.

Nor cApitAlize those two a's here.

a

ReAlly while typing I have cApitAlized every a in this post.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2009, 04:36:51 AM »

Jerry:

DYFS (commonly called dyfuss) is a sore subject to most NJ folk. They have destroyed more families that had a chance then saved families who were doomed.

You may remember about 2 or 3 years ago a man and woman had (I think) 4 kids, someone spotted the oldest about 13 years old going through a trash bin trying to find food. He and his ciblings were all being starved to death by the parents - combined the four kids probably didn't weigh 100 pounds and THEY had constant DYFS visits - how on Earth could someone NOT see 4 kids starving to death month after month?

The boy I mentored had DYFS take him and 2 sisters taken from the parents, the parents were into everything bad and did most of it in front of the kids) they split the kids up with relatives who would take them and after a few months ust gave them back with NO counciling, intervention, urine testing, on and on. They never stopped doing the things they were doing, but because of BAD RAPS concerning other DYFS horror stories, they started patching families back together who hadn't been fixed, not even a bandaid on an open flesh wound and they had the kids handed back.

I won't go into detail about the state of the kids, but to say the only smart one was the older daughter who REFUSED to return to that house and stayed with her aunt, the other two are as messed up as the parents, they are all equally disfuctional and DYFS lives on as the State Organization that picks and chooses cases based on JOB SECURITY not on the needs of the families.

Oh.... about the names of the kids, first I think it's the job of the OTHER PARENTS to explain to their kids that little ADOLF can help having IDIOTS for PARENTS - telling their kids that "If I were an idiot, I could have just as easily name you the same." Of course kids have a special code like prisoners, I still believe their is nothing worse than having a pack of 5th or 6th grade girls when it comes to showing no mercy, they are just vicious if they find a flag to fly under. I know this from personal experience: I have no clue how this happened, I was only 10 or so, but a girl in my class told me that after school she was going to kick the crap out of me - 'til this day I have no reason why, but after school She and about ten other girls were standing in the sidewalk on the way toward my house, none of them lived in that direction.

I started walking across the street to avoid them, they followed and we finally met face to face. Now..... I had lots of things running through my 10 year old mind including "I think I can take her!" but I tried the diplomatic approach and simply asked why she wanted to fight, in return I got a puch right to my nose which teared my eyes and I think three or four more shots from different directions to the body. They all left, laughing and I guess fullfilled in knowing that I could be punched in the nose and not do anything in return - even if I had defended myself, I surely would have been ganged up on and that might have been painful, I don't like painful.

The next day in school it was as if nothing had ever happened, no pointing fingers, laughing, name calling - not even the boys had anything nasty to say, it was over. I'll never know why it happened or ended so quickly, I didn't hear of any other boys getting ganged up on that year, who knows I probably grabbed the Elmer's Glue half a econd before the girl did and I got SERVED - ugh.

So kids will be nasty, making fun of anything that doesn't fit in or is outside the norm. I just think in this case (freedom of speech or not) these two parents should be taken to the sidewalk by the other parents and taught a lesson on what they've done to their kids.

I find it interesting though how you cannot order VANITY PLATES for your car that MAY be interpreted as nasty or perverse, but you can name your kids (what few people would disagree are names that will haunt them through childhood at the very least) and that is ok.

Being a Neo-Nazi or raising your kids as Neo-Nazi may be legal and protected by Rights, it doesn't make it "right" though in my view. How is it that we allow people to raise hate machines, biggots of every kind is FINE because this is America? I just don't understand so much about interpreting Rights. That's why I pay my taxes, get finger printed for my Fed Job (ex-county job too) subject to urine tests, not because I GIVE UP MY RIGHTS, but because I like to eat and to find a job around me paying what I get for my vocation is impossible - I'd easily have an hour commute each way, in the long run I'd rather pee in a cup than drive 2.5 hours a day to work - I call it compromise, and I don't feel one DROP less an American for it!

P.S.   E.H. I.H. O.H  U.H and A.H.  -  very strange  I dunno
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 05:07:44 AM by beemaster » Logged

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009, 08:17:44 AM »

I agree that kids are wrong and nasty to mock a kid for his name.  It isn't the kid's fault.

I agree these parents are morons for naming their kids that.

But nobody still knows the real reason that the state took the kids.  They say its not the names, they don't take kids because names.  Are they lying?  Or is there something the parents aren't revealing?

Rick
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 09:52:52 AM »

So it is wrong to name a child a.H. is what everybody is saying. And there fore it is perfectly fine for people to make fun of and even torture the child thusly named  huh  rolleyes

Apparently, its ok to name your kid A.H. its not ok to torture anyone or anything.

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 10:12:55 AM »

Ah yes. Hating the haters. Puts one in a whole different category of haters. Then the haters hate the haters that hate them. Begins to be a question of just who is right and who is wrong. We all choose a side and our side is always right..... Right?

Perhaps I do think that people should have more rights and freedoms than they should. I do believe we should get back all the ones we have lost over the past two hundred years. And we should not let any of the ones we have left be taken away. Even the ones we don't care for personally. Because remember, that other person doesn't really care for yours either. But you sure hope someone helps you fight to keep yours when they come to take it away. So sit back in your cozy home and keep thinking its OK to let that go cause it don't effect me. Until one day it does.

Also a lot of people have fought and died for our freedoms and rights, and for those in other countries as well.  The founding fathers knew one thing for certain, once you give up a right it is hard to get it back. And once they have started being taken away, the easier it is to take the next one, and the next, and the next....

I know you don't like it. Don't want to see it. Don't want to admit it. But those Nazis you hate so much..... our governments at different levels..... do some of the same stuff. And with your blessings.

I dont like devil worship and I wont take a stand to protect a persons rights to do it! I have enuff trubl watching the govt put a stop to anything to do with GOD!

It isn't just the Government doing this. Some people were trying to get a court order to keep our new President from using Gods name or saying a prayer or something. I know someone knows exactly what that was. ANYWAY.... WHAT IF..... Obama wanted do do something like pray to the Hindu god Lord Ganesh - The Remover of Obstacles.  Or he placed his hand on the Qur’an as he was sworn in. Or he hailed the name of Buddha. Wouldn't the Christians have been protesting just as much?

So should we have the freedom of religion? And if others don't have the right to worship the devil why should you have the right to worship  God... or Buddha.... or Hindu Goddess Shakti - Feminine Power of Creation

If you don't stand up for that devil worshiper's rights, no one will stand up for yours.

Jerry

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 10:38:39 AM »

For fun I went to

www.whitepages.com

Typed in Hitler. Got 28 hits for people with the last name Hitler. Wonder how many aren't listed. So are these people suppose to change their name because no one likes it?

Wonder how many have the name Adolf  huh

Jerry

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 10:44:50 AM »

JM and JBF both have very good points.  we have lost a lot of freedoms....but to much freedom can be a bad thing smiley  there is no easy answer to this.  because we have gone so far down the road to government control, we have lost a lot of the freedoms that our founders envisioned.  not just lost them, but willingly given them away.

now is a good time to remember that whenever the government "helps", they end up with control.  we are sitting in front of our TVs and watching our government representatives talk about controlling what private businesses can and can't do, because those businesses got "help". we cheer because " yah, they got our money....they  shouldn't pay bonuses and buy jets!!"   states have controls on their education programs because the government  helps them.  childrens' services are there to help, yet how many families have been destroyed by their help?  how many children have died because the state "helped".

about 100 years ago, i lived in KY.  there were some raggedy kids up the way that i used to play with.  don't think they ever bathed.  had no running water in the house.  half the time they didn't make it to school.  the were not my mothers favorite kids as playmates.  smiley
one day the social worker came and took them.  i remember my father shaking his head and saying "some day the government will control all our families".

how far are we from that?  the government tells us that we  must put our children in car seats, immunize them, send them to school.  they have guidelines on how we can discipline.  if my husband and i get in a fight, one of us can end up in jail for domestic abuse.  even if that abuse did not happen, they will still take the accused away.  

what is next?  well,  we want state health care.  china has state health care.  they'll take care of your first child and rip the second one out of you.  the brits have occasionally suggested things like infanticide for defective babies, to keep cost down; and this http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article5627634.ece.  this man advises the government.

guess i could ramble on, but there is a point to this:  while the majority of the country seems to have voted for hope (whatever that is) and help.  we should remember that help from the government comes with many strings attached.  maybe it would be better if we got back to not what the founding fathers wanted, but to the brass sets that the founding people had.  suck it up and eat soup, rather than put your hand out and eat the slow poison of government pork.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 02:01:47 PM by kathyp » Logged

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 11:05:25 AM »

Rule # 1...  You should have no freedom that causes harm to another.

Rule # 2...If you choose to believe different than the masses, you should have both the freedom to do so, and the responsibility to accept the consequences.
You should not have the right to show your beliefs without any opposing beliefs shown in return.

Now, for names. Mr. and Mrs. Tenpound got no official reprimand or repucussions when they named their son Peter. He would NOT, however, allow his name to be published in the phone book, as they list last name first.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
shawnwri
House Bee

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 12:35:49 PM »

maybe it would be better if we got back to not what the founding fathers wanted, but to the brass sets that the founding people had.  suck it up and eat soup, rather than put your had out and eat the slow poison of government pork.

Well put.  If only more people believed and acted on that.
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2009, 02:55:42 PM »

Rule # 1...  You should have no freedom that causes harm to another.

Rule # 2...If you choose to believe different than the masses, you should have both the freedom to do so, and the responsibility to accept the consequences.
You should not have the right to show your beliefs without any opposing beliefs shown in return.

Now, for names. Mr. and Mrs. Tenpound got no official reprimand or repucussions when they named their son Peter. He would NOT, however, allow his name to be published in the phone book, as they list last name first.

Heck I might change my name to Peter Ichabod Scrooge Tenpounds
But just use my initials for my middle names
 lau lau lau

Keith

Yes my mind is in the gutter
KONASDAD
Super Bee

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2009, 03:34:21 PM »

The road to hell is paved with good intentions....
Naming your kids names of poor choice should never be the province of the govt, even though we all know these kids are behind the proverbial eight ball. It would be nice to give everyone a perfect childhood, but we cant, nor should we. I know DYFS very well and i am sure they will now "create" reasons to objectively remove children legally to "backstrap" this decision within the legal parameters of lawful removal.

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2009, 11:14:34 PM »

Then you hear about the guy in Texas, years ago, who named his kids Hesa Pig, Shesa Pig, and Imma Pig.
My Greatgrandfather thought it humorous to name his daughter (my grandmother) Pearlie Ida Gertrude Smith.  PIGS.

" A Boy Named Sue"

Many tribes among the American Indians had one name as a child given to them by their parents and then took a different name, of their own choosing, when they became and adult. 

Most State's Child Protection Division, by what ever name, are usually a mess, erring on the side of idiocy (Texas and the Jeffer's FLDS church of Bigomy) that too often leave endangered children in the hands of irresponsible parents that results in a childs dearth, one the one hand, and tears a functioning family apart on the basis of unverified allegations on the other.  Most State's Child Welfare Programs are legislated to be judge and jury which causes a conflict of interest.

I say the removal of children from the parents should be the same as for criminal prosecution, establishment and presentation of evidence and a seizure warrent issued by a court. 

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next