Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 20, 2014, 07:32:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What a Month!  (Read 2616 times)
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 06:31:10 PM »

Beemaster,
Perhaps later in the summer when my busy time is over, I'll make a trip over. Perhaps some other area beemaster people would like to meet and make a field trip for the day out of it. I know I'll be up for it.

Like this?

l to r:
Me(Buzzbee),Jen (Mabuzzbee,), Buzzbeejr,Tracy,John(Beemaster),Chris(CWBEES),and Dallas(PDMattox). It was a great get together and we had a great time at the USS New Jersey and took a quick look through downtown Philly. Next time we may be able to make a longer stay.
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 07:08:17 PM »

Beemaster,
Perhaps later in the summer when my busy time is over, I'll make a trip over. Perhaps some other area beemaster people would like to meet and make a field trip for the day out of it. I know I'll be up for it.

Like this?

l to r:
Me(Buzzbee),Jen (Mabuzzbee,), Buzzbeejr,Tracy,John(Beemaster),Chris(CWBEES),and Dallas(PDMattox). It was a great get together and we had a great time at the USS New Jersey and took a quick look through downtown Philly. Next time we may be able to make a longer stay.

you are the old GEEZER on the left?Huh?? bet you get a government check once a month ( SS)  lau  banana devil

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 07:38:19 AM »

Ya know... I see this kinda thing all the time in business.... We call it brown nosing....  kissing butt....  whatever.... Mike, you trying to be the teachers pet?    rolleyes shocked grin

Shhhh...  Lips Sealed

Your giving away details of my master plan. 1) make it look like I was booted from another site 2) Sign up here with a sad story. 3) Make some posts contributing to the site. 4) Wait enough time to gain some trust. 5) Kiss a little butt!

Steps 6 through 10....must remain a secret..... grin

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 09:27:31 AM »

Ya know... I see this kinda thing all the time in business.... We call it brown nosing....  kissing butt....  whatever.... Mike, you trying to be the teachers pet?    rolleyes shocked grin

Shhhh...  Lips Sealed

Your giving away details of my master plan. 1) make it look like I was booted from another site 2) Sign up here with a sad story. 3) Make some posts contributing to the site. 4) Wait enough time to gain some trust. 5) Kiss a little butt!

Steps 6 through 10....must remain a secret..... grin
I'm keeping an eye on you

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/760/picture2rt8.jpg]

grin
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 02:26:45 PM by beemaster » Logged

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
1of6
House Bee

Always learning...

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 12:43:43 PM »

John, I hope you didn't etch those highwater marks in stone - I'm sure they'll be surpassed.

Thank you for your dedication, patience, and wisdom that keep this site what it is.  Thank you to the other members who further solidify the site with their experience and contributions as well.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next