Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 17, 2014, 06:42:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Science proves "Booger eaters" have high servivability rate in poor countries.  (Read 3809 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: January 28, 2009, 03:39:17 PM »

It seems according to an "Expert on eating patterns of starving and sickly 3rd world countries - the most sad villiage of dying sick hungry people." The poll though (or what 3 million dollars and 5 years taught us was that CHILDREN who eat their NOSE CLAMS live longer, are healthier and BUILD UP an immunity toward VIRUSES by EATING THEM rather than BREATHING THEM IN.

Averagely speaking childred who partake live until their teens where many fail to see ten years of age in their villages. But if you make your teens, you are very likely to live to adulthood.

I believe they really have something there. It may not be a bad way to PROTECT YOURSELF from catching the FLUE!!! tumbleweed I don't think storing them is healthy, I can't immage longer than a week and it is hard to find the shelf life of a booger at most web sites! Unless you have some strange nose fetish - lol.

The stomach really kills DEADLY 3rd world diseases better than any protection - you DON'T want to breath that stuff in, but I guess if you eat what your nose filters, it helps make you tolerent like getting stung by bees in the yard.

Hows that for a topic header Cindi?

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 03:51:30 PM by beemaster » Logged

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 03:46:14 PM »

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 03:49:48 PM »

Probably does the same thing as eating dirt. By eating dirt it can expose you to some of the local bugs making your immune system more resistant to them?

But I will pass on both the boogers and mud pies

Keith
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 04:03:23 PM »

I don't think I can honestly compare dirt which could have been peed on an hour ago, with my own fresh NOSE SALAD. Let's be honest - LAUGHING HARD HERE. I just playing DEVIL'SADVOCATE HERE, I am not condoning EATING YOUR BOOGERS, but I'm Irish and I think it is a part of my heritage! I don't know the official cut off date, I suppose puberty, but I think you should let him finish high school first - at least in NJ I have no idea in you states where people have guns, how many boogers is acceptable where is the question I guess. One heck of a question.

Always use CLEAN hand or topols to collect from one's nose and keep it verty sterile as possible at lunch time at Hardees. Just painting a picture. I have to go SHOVEL MY FRONT WALK - WATCH MY CAM AT 4:00 you will see me SHOVEL MY FRONT WALK at this address:
www.mogulus.com/beemaster
- actually see me do something. IT is a lot of slushy rain and snow that liely will freeze tonight - I need to shovel it off of the sidewalk, its 1.5 inches deep some places and 80 foot wide. Look for my Cam and don't forget the main topic - I'll make a poll if I have to, it will say, if it were PROVED 100% that you could fight off all flues and most viruses by eating Nostril Treasures - would you do so for your own health.

Who knows, God could have given us that cure a million years ago, we forgot to pass it down, or some slimey primortial ooze didn't wipe it's nose when crawling over another slug and millions of years later, we can cure almost ALL Communicaple Diseases (airborn and even touch - just by having a Honker Hogie. What do you say???

Follow us on TWITTER

BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 04:06:33 PM »

I see a poll coming...... shocked

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »

Got to admit, we're not your typical beekeeping site  Rules but it all works, governments thrive when the membership approve of the way issues are resolved. Surely no one can we pull any punches, you can see them going a mile away.

There's an even heavier poll man, like we take the people who are forum terrorists (AND we have seen a few come and go lately) what to some frightened new comer is a mere bump in the road, as we deal with administrative issues. Never fear, our TEAM is here!

I think that is what bugs me most about people who come in to forum Terrorize us somehow and for some reason, My priority is to see it stop, next is to restore any damage done. You will find that we KEEP MOST ALL POST ACTIVE these days, even as they lead themselves to the anyway door marked Banned. What better way to 1) not waste their good posts, 2) make sure their is no question they required removal because of our forum bylaws and 3) they don't leave an impression that we ban at the drop of the hat - THAT is what you have seen lately is Forum Terrorist who either independently or in groups cause SELF DESTRUCTION while attacking OURS and many other FORUMS - it isn't just a beekeeping thing, although I know for a fact we have our fair share of FRUIT CAKES out there - most have been banned for one forum or another.

I should write a book REALLY - a year in the life of an ADMINISTRATOR of a Beekeeping FORUM - very autobiographical with changed names to protect me from getting sued  stay on topic but it is true This topic, no thanks to me is a little weird and now off topic - but I think those who continue to play nose field hockey should be allowed their little sins in life, especially if it make him/ugh - even her (can't imagine) any woman willing to come out of the booger eating contest should step forward now - Is it really just the fact that each one could be the mother load,  a meal even for a snail lover - what is the attraction??

I by the way love snails - I could eat them for an appetizers over toast tips and garlic butter and olive oil (No shells) wow what a dish. I don't think that make me MORE LIKELY to go for a sinus burrito. I  am thankful we always have potatoes handy, I even have a corned beef in the fridge - might pop that in the over, sweet. Beats that Offactory Fiesta of golden nuggets. Then the popular Booger Burger of the Dollar Menu - using farm raise cow boogers provent to be 40% effective iagain most all communicaple disease - 40% that's pretty healthy for fast food.

Follow us on TWITTER

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 04:58:12 PM »

Some things are just snot gonna happen.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 05:18:01 PM »

What really scares me.... is that IF Evolution is RIGHT, then someday ONLY BOOGER EATERS will be alive on Earth and I'm sure eventually we will have mutants ( science like calling any change evolution - if I have a special finger come out of my throat to lick my nose clean from the inside, I call that mutant, obviously God works different than me, he's come up with a new platipus or something. evoloved) Figure that it may take 12 million years or just to 2012 for Booger Eaters to TAKE CONTROL OF EARTH - I think it is safe, you heard it here first!

Booger Eaters will live to see the Cockroaches die!

Follow us on TWITTER

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 07:18:53 PM »

I remember when Amanda was little...all kids do but I got so sick of seeing it that I told her go ahead, but we will have a "boogie plate" & she would have to put em on that & when they added up she had to use a spoon like a civilized person..that lasted a day & she quit (or at least hid it so I didn't have to see) before she had to eat em!  Good to know she would have been a survivor had we lived elsewhere! grin

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 08:52:22 AM »

I remember when Amanda was little...all kids do but I got so sick of seeing it that I told her go ahead, but we will have a "boogie plate" & she would have to put em on that & when they added up she had to use a spoon like a civilized person..that lasted a day & she quit (or at least hid it so I didn't have to see) before she had to eat em!  Good to know she would have been a survivor had we lived elsewhere! grin

That is gross but oh so funny and effective!  Its amazing what we do to raise kids!!  Really, though, they are much better fresh!

So I'm wondering, does the snort-and-swallow count?

Rick
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 10:21:23 AM »

John you crack me up lau lau :lau:I bet that 99 percent of us did it as kid's wierd thread

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2009, 12:28:40 PM »

Gee Irwin:

I was was hoping someone asked "WHAT SCIENTISTS SAYS THAT ABOUT BOOGERS" and I was gonna yell in bold print DR. BEEMASTER... that's who! I need someone like hmmmmmm JP or Jerry MAC to find out if there are any Booger Societys, club or organizations - anyone meeting for detox, possible Britney Spear and lissie Lohan getting in a limo with their boogers hanging out! Silly question indeed! Who started this foolishness - lol.

Surely some tribe at one time or another worshiped the booger - as a kid it could occupy your imagination for 5 minutes if you had a good one crawling from finger to another finger as if it were a live.

PS TRIVIA - Beemaster's Favorite insect is BLANK - try answering that one!!!!!!!!

Follow us on TWITTER

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2009, 02:00:58 PM »

http://www.burtonalia.com/images/

Jerry

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2009, 05:45:09 PM »

ICK ICK ICK!!! angry tongue  Jerry, you know my stand...it's uncivilized not to have em on a plate & use eating utensils!! Some people just have no standards! yippie chick J

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2009, 06:46:05 PM »

Hands were the first utensils.

Jerry

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2009, 07:02:46 PM »

You are a brat!!!  also were used before toilet paper when leaves & grass weren't available..mmmmboogies & poo! At least hold your pinky finger out like with teacups.... huh  J

johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2009, 07:55:20 PM »

Ok John......This is the funniest post Ive seen from you ever!!
Those meds youre on must have turned you into a "new being"!!!
Yeh, I bet we've all eaten boogers!!!. I know I used to!!!(Peeing in my pants from laffin now!! grin)
I couldnt tell you what they tasted like..I wonder if they taste the same now!hmmmm....(Cant bring myself to find out...it just wont come off the tip of my finger...looks kinda gross....)..oh well...I might as well just put it under my seat!!...ROFL!!!
your friend,
john

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2009, 10:37:31 PM »

Glad you enjoyed this one Johnny - it caught my attention and knew I could go with it - NO CINDI THOUGH, she away? And Anette, where the heck is she too?

KathyP would only eat the boogers on the Right (strange political analogy) JerryMac would have to put his in a can, radiate it, then shelf it in the bunker until normal MREs run out.

Anyone from Florida would be okay until the first frost, then of course pick dates may vary or be delayed all together.

Of cource you could label them as Capers and no one would tell the difference without lemon sauce.

Enough already, let the last person to eat one, cast the first booger - I am surprise though that in New JERSEY it isn't illegal to pick your nose while driving, after all it does seem to be our number one pass time on the parkway and at intersections.

good answers all - it seems most members (at least use to) inhale and slam down an occasional Nose Oyster. And all we thought we had in common was bees.

Follow us on TWITTER

Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2009, 10:39:56 PM »

I couldnt tell you what they tasted like..I wonder if they taste the same now!hmmmm....(Cant bring myself to find out...it just wont come off the tip of my finger...looks kinda gross....)..oh well...I might as well just put it under my seat!!...ROFL!!!
your friend,
john

John, John...only put it under the seat if you don't have to clean it!!!  I really would hate to be the one to clean all the chairs at school, especially after the stories that my daughter and sons have come home with...

Booger flavor?  Wasn't there a whole thread on this topic?  I think it was under the subject line of "oysters".
 grin

Rick
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 11:10:11 PM »

Harry Potter has booger flavored Jelly Beans.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 11:45:44 PM »

man.....i had avoided this one, but you had to drag me into it didn't you?Huh

soapbox

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 11:58:00 PM »

It's snot all that bad  tongue

Jerry

annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 02:01:04 AM »

I am reading, but no comment!!  Although I have seen many unusual things in my life.
indypartridge
Queen Bee

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 06:58:23 AM »

John,

Do you have a link for this science article/research?  I've been googling, but all I've found are references to some claims by an Austrian doctor named Friedrich Bischinger who says:
"With the finger you can get to places you just can't reach with a handkerchief, keeping your nose far cleaner. And eating the dry remains of what you pull out is a great way of strengthening the body's immune system. Medically it makes great sense and is a perfectly natural thing to do. In terms of the immune system the nose is a filter in which a great deal of bacteria are collected, and when this mixture arrives in the intestines it works just like a medicine. Modern medicine is constantly trying to do the same thing through far more complicated methods, people who pick their nose and eat it get a natural boost to their immune system for free."

I have teenagers at home & this could be a fun dinner topic. I'm sure my wife will be thrilled!

Thanks!
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2009, 02:28:23 AM »

Oh Jesus! What have you been reading John!

AND I was worried about posting my "Fart sniffers live longer in deprived oxygen environment" article
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2009, 11:47:46 AM »

Post away Mick, inquiring minds want to read! Sad thing is many times people get grants to do these studies!!  I'm sure you guys on here could think of equally important ideas! Bring em on!  rolleyes  J

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2009, 12:33:16 PM »

As you may have noticed, even though everybody pretty much drives under the same conditions, there are those that never have accidents and then there are those that seem to crash into stuff all the time. And people in between the two extremes. There should be extensive research done on all these people and find out why. If it is something in the genes perhaps gene splicing could be in order to improve road conditions.

Jerry

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next