Completely seal off the hive and sublimate 2grams of oxalic acid for 2 deeps with either a homemade torch vaporizer or a 12V electric vaporizer. Leave hive sealed for 15-20 minutes and then open entrance.
a 1/2" copper pipe cap is roughly 2 grams
JB200 12V & torch vaporizers
oxalic acid vapors are very harmful and one should always where a respirator when using it. Also stay out of any leaking vapors (stand up wind from the hive). That is what is nice about the 12V vaporizer, you can be 25 ft away from the hive.