Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 22, 2014, 09:36:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 days and counting for Obama....  (Read 3739 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2009, 09:58:35 AM »

one of the behavior signs of arrogance is being late.  late to press conferences, speeches, etc. 

of course, it can mean that you are totally disorganized....but that's what you have people for.....

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2009, 10:37:19 AM »

bob beckel, defending the "family planning" dollars in the spending bill, said this:  "if you have fewer children, you have fewer problems".  a little margaret sanger anyone??  add that to the plan for national health care, which must be rationed care, and i see green wafers in our future.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »

Oh, and BTW, get ready to all buy really expensive 4-cylinder bee-trucks!   angry

Rick
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 06:36:59 PM »

one of the behavior signs of arrogance is being late.  late to press conferences, speeches, etc. 

of course, it can mean that you are totally disorganized....but that's what you have people for.....

If you think is his arrogance is showing now, wait 6 months.  I hate to make the comparison (again) but Hitler started out a bit orrogant and then got more so.  Since he had his party controlling the assembly they passed whatever he demanded, including making him a dictator.

Our "Blackberry" tekkie President is not disorganized, so that leaves the arrogance.

I was afraid he was going to start of being high handed in his actions as President, my surprise was that it took more than 24 hours.

There's more to come.......

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
wayne
House Bee

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2009, 10:28:19 PM »

We used to have a local politician that was alot like Obama. He was student council president in high school. Then student body president in college. After graduation he ran for city council and won easily. Never lost an election to this day.
  Every media story about him in what ever format described him as a "Rising Star" in politics. He could do no wrong, as the saying goes.
  Then one night a ticked off husband took a shot at him through a window as he sat in the living room of the local school superintindant. Scandles were exposed including some his political friends had covered up.
  His star became tarnished and today he is seldom mentioned.
  Mr. Obama stopped talking to reporters a month before the election. He tossed those who asked the wrong questions off the bus so to speak. He never said anything about actions with specifics, just that he would fix it.
  Mr. Obama was elected because of his race and little else. He passed Hillary in the race because of his race. A huge part of his win was from those trying to prove to themselves that they were not a racist.
  For over a year everyone has bowed down and kissed his feet. Every news outlet has bathed him in praise and fawned over him. Is it any wonder he feels bigger than life?
  A great many people worked long and hard to see him win. They all expect him to change the world to match THEIR point of view. And after two losses that they feel were stolen from them they are out for payback.
  It is telling that his first contacts with the press and world leaders are with mid east countries. And his first actions are to disrupt the military, and try to spend his way out of the economic problems.
  I am making a list of everyone I can find who voted for him. In a few years I will either congratulate them on their foresight, or refuse to share my food with them.

I was born about 100 years too early, or to late.
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2009, 11:05:04 PM »

In a few years I will either congratulate them on their foresight, or refuse to share my food with them.

Provided you can find anything to eat.  The USA is intent upon spending itself into the poor house to temporarily bolster out current life style.  Very short sighted I think.  If Obama's not careful he can forget about the Arabs and Learn to like rice and speak Chinese.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next