Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 18, 2014, 05:36:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: As If Knowing How Old You Are Was Personal Enough...  (Read 2799 times)
foxman
House Bee

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 07:14:50 PM »

6' 4" around 250 lbs and no shame
although i sometimes wish i were a little shorter(my girlfriend is 5' 4" so it sometimes gets awkward being a foot taller than her)

The most dangerous ideas are not those in which we disagree but those in which we all agree upon
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2009, 07:24:59 PM »

5' 7" and weight I'll let ya in on after my "diet". grin

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
dpence
Field Bee

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 09:13:36 PM »

6' here.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 09:26:25 PM »

Hmmm, wonder how I miss some posts sometimes, this is a funny one.  And JP, what in the blazes is wrong with you anyways?  You start some of the weirdest ding dang posts I have ever hear of  cool cheesy shocked grin, you makka me smile, and I love that side of you, dear friend, I'm just goshin' ya, smiling.

The only one that comes close to me is Poka-Bee, we are twins in so many ways, 5'2 (both eyes blue).  I think her weight is pretty much the same as me and I don't mind a bit to say, I am 55 years old, weigh about 133 pounds (give or take, I always put on a few extra in this lovely winter hibernation mode).  Interesting and great post, by the way, bring it on!!!!!  Have that great, most wonderfully wonderful day, attract great health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2009, 09:40:15 PM »

Cindi, my eyes are green!  It is a variation of the blue gene though! grin  I think I'm gonna be 54.. shocked yippie chick  J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2009, 10:00:36 PM »

Jody, you gotta be kidding me, I thought that your eyes looked blue when I looked you straight-in-the-eye, smiling.  Actually, I think that I made a mistake when I said I was 55.  I forgot, I think that I just turned 56 recently, born in 1952.  Oh no!!!  This year I am going to be 57, crap-a-doodle and holy smoking guns!!!  Oh well, getting better, just like aged wine, smiling.  Have a most wonderfully great day, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next