Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 28, 2014, 08:12:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3692 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2009, 09:39:48 PM »

Thanks Cindi...I have been lurking for 2 or 3 years, but hadn't registered before now. I try to keep my forums down to about 4, and since I recently left one, I decided to pick up this one to bring my number back to 4.

Robo is working day and night trying to get me totally installed.

Thanks Robo.

Iddee, snicker, snicker, you belong to four forums, well knock my stinkin' socks off!!!  You must one dinga danga buseeeeee man, I could not even begin to contemplate to belong to more than this forum, I am so busy reading here and replying that I don't even have time, most of the time to respond to all that I want to respond too.  Wow.....that was a mouthful.  Sounds like you will be able to tell lots of stories and tales here, I love to read and listen too.  Welcome, again.  Have that wonderful and most awesomely great day, health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
BULLSEYE BILL
House Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 02:35:50 AM »

Sounds like you will be able to tell lots of stories and tales here, I love to read and listen too.    Cindi

Stories?  Wait until you see pictures of him doing cut-outs with nothing on but a pair of jeans!   shocked
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 11:44:15 AM »

Sounds like you will be able to tell lots of stories and tales here, I love to read and listen too.    Cindi

Stories?  Wait until you see pictures of him doing cut-outs with nothing on but a pair of jeans!   shocked

Yay!!!  Now I really bet he will have many stories and tales to tell us, we love to listen!!!  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 01:43:23 PM »

Cindy, Here's a sample of the idiot he is referring to:

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j226/Iddee/removals/

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 02:11:17 PM »

the plywood platform is brilliant.  why am i going up and down the ladder with comb dripping all over sad

i look forward to more!!!!!!!!!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
jdpro5010
House Bee

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 03:14:02 PM »

Oh no not the pictures already grin  Welcome Iddee glad to see you over here Smiley
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 03:40:59 PM »

You started to get better looking in the 4th picture, what happened? grin

Nice pics!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 07:29:41 PM »

JP, bees attract a lot of SWEET stuff, don't you know???  cheesy

jdpro, where's yours??? Couldn't the camera take the strain???   tongue

I've noticed a number of folks have made the switch lately.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
jdpro5010
House Bee

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2009, 08:56:04 AM »

Your exactly right iddee, no way the camera could handle this mug grin
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2009, 11:51:55 AM »

Idee, some great pictures going on there, thanks for sharing, have a great and most wonderful day, Cindi

riverrat
House Bee

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2009, 11:15:22 AM »

hey Iddee good to see ya how are ya. To all Reformed other site users see a lot of ya on this site havent seen in awhile  Hello and i be glad to be here Smiley

never take the top off a hive on a day that you wouldn't want the roof taken off your house
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009, 12:02:46 PM »

Bout time, RR. What took you so long?  grin

Trying to be the last rat off a sinking ship?

*Shel Silverstein*
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009, 07:05:01 AM »

Hello riverrat. Glad to see you here.  Wink

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: