Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 29, 2014, 07:07:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012  (Read 3759 times)
TimV
House Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2009, 03:20:04 PM »

I'll take the word of anyone with 20 years real world experience, over someone else with 6 years behind a school book - any day

I've been keeping bees since 1978, and in the US, Papua New Guinea and South Africa. And I only have a 5 year degree. But it doesn't take any of that to spot a nut case. Really, flying around the universe after taking a pill? You write like a half wit.

my personal opinion is that if you do not read the bible in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek, you are not getting an accurate interpretation anyway.  does that change the basic message?

One can download esword for free, and there is no excuse not to be able to study the Bible in Greek, Aramaic and Hebrew. And no leader of any denomination in the world has ever said the Bible claims we're on the Fourth Earth. Just more conspiracy type bloviating. My kids know more about bees than some of you conspiracy nuts. Bye.

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »

Bye bye

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2009, 03:40:28 PM »

Fourth Earth

nor did i.  wasn't going to do it, but looks like you shot yourself and this may be my last chance. 

you are an a**.  you asked about others education because you wanted a chance to tell us about yours.   you may have spent the money on university, but you missed the chance to gain any real knowledge.  anyone can buy a diploma.  very rare is the person who seeks and attains an education.

your children may know about bees, but their father is going to give them a vary narrow view of life.  they sure won't learn from you how to debate a point of view!

can't remember the last time someone got me to engage in a personal attack, but that seems to be what you want.  you can move on and pose yourself as a victim elsewhere.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2009, 03:56:54 PM »

Since we are on the subject of banning TimV, I hope that someday there is a pill that opens you up beyond the X and Y coordinace of your world. You had to go and break a rule and call me a HALF WIT and a nut case, you tell me - what am I supposed to do but ban you - was that really grown up of you?

As JerryMac said, Goodbye - hmmmm... who's turn is it to ban new members? Think I'll put my quarter on the pool table first!

The funny part is I know I'm a bit whacked, but he never got the time here to understand that - and what a dink! TimV quickly showed us all he would not make much of a member.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 04:15:37 PM »

My kids know more about bees than some of you conspiracy nuts. Bye.

He said bye first.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2009, 05:35:20 PM »

Doesn't reaally mean who waves goodbye first ONCE the train has left the station.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
HAB
HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
Field Bee

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2009, 07:32:26 PM »

Guess he "Can hear the train a coming." Smiley
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2009, 08:09:46 PM »

If Good: I believe a prarmacutical drug will allow injected people with the ability to separate the concious body from the phyical body and thus EXPERIENCE what ETERNAL PEACE is all about and how to fly around the galaxy ONCE TRAINED a trillion times the speed of light!

This comes 2nd and it won't take pharmacutical companies to achieve it.  First there's 25 to 50 years of Hail and Brimstone.

OR IF BAD: I see a polar shift coming, possibly dealing with the emerging Earth quake and volcanic issues of our state parks. I think of 5 to 25% shift in earths access on 2012, just a nautural shift as if murcury is flowing from one end of a tube to another, QUICK and FURIOUS.

This is already in progress.  2012 is what might be called the end of the Solar Calendar when the earth, sun, and most of the plants are aligned with the center of the universe.  Over the next 25 years we will experience unimaginable floods, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and manmade disasters as well, some of which will be in response to natural disasters.  We will see known islands disappear, new or old islands appear, sea level changes, Meteor strikes, and much more.  The current acknowledged solar flare cycle well also be at it height at that time.  The Circle of Fire around the Pacific will more than live up to it's name and Yellowstone will become an active volcano 35 miles by 45 miles and along with the 3 solar eclipes in 2012 will black out the sun for days at a time.

If you want to survive you need to begin regressing to 19th century techologies and way of life.  When the Bible talks about those who will be taken it is talking about the numbers who will perish as a result of all the disasters.  The "rapture" as most believers in Christ think of it, is for those who manage to survive all the castasphroies.

Many believe that God man made him in his "own image", doesn't mean God made us HIS PERFECT CLONE! I have IMAGES here of my wife, but it is NOT my wife, it is an image - not a clone. LAnguage is a skillful art.  We know many words added to the dictionary each year.

Actually it says that God made man in is own image and likeness.  Image is what you see in the mirror, a likeness is more like a statue, as in the likeness of Lincoln resides at the Lincoln memorial.  It means that as individuals we physically resemble God.  The significant difference is in the fact that God is immortal and man is mortal.  Some believe that man can become as gods, others disagree.  But from my personal experience, knowing that when we die we retain a likeness to God; arms, legs, body, etc, that if we do recieve immortal bodies as the scriptures promise, then we will be as near God like as we can possibly be. 

Now I'll quit  piano  get off my  soapbox and let everybody else treat me like beat a dead horse

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2009, 08:24:26 PM »

Oh Cmon John.....I already know about pills that do what youre talking about!!. Its called LSD!
 And this 2012 thing? Man,..I' am into it!!..Not as bad as Y2k, but I'm thinking of hoarding stuff!
The difference about Y2k and 2012 is that the computer stuff was the catalyst...The 2012 thing has natural and supernatural events all tied into it..Scary when considering all the coincidences!
 When I first heard of 2012, I went to a 2012 forum...I checked that out for a couple a weeks....But these people kinda freaked me out!! There were all kinds of nutty people in there.!!! I mean not nutty because of God beliefs...but nutty in all kinds of ways, and all offering all kinds of advice! I finally had to bail out of there...I came to the conclusion That I, as a Christian, really has no business getting involved with this forum..If you went there for entertainment, I guess it was pretty cool...But if you went there thinking "Survival"....well....I figured I better get back to trusting God, Like I'm supposed to.
 Theres a joke out there somewhere about a lady who keeps on passing up help, while she eventually ends up on the roof of her house during a flood. She kept telling the people who were coming to save her...(First the police,then a boat, and then a helicopter) That "The Lord will protect her and I dont need any help"..Anyways, she drowned......
 She went to the pearly gates and asked Peter.."I dont understand....I depended on God to save me, and now I'm dead".....St Peter said,"Whattaya mean, you dont understand?...He sent the police. a boat, and then a helicopter!"
 Sooo,.... Thats where Im at......Should I take the opportunity to make plans?( just in case I survive the worst scenario)...Or should I sit back and do nothing and put myself in Gods hands?...I mean, that would suk if Something happened and I could have survived if I had made plans... Undecided
your friend,
john

Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2009, 09:13:15 AM »

Wow I don't log on for a few hours and people are getting banned, (Good move John but he was good for a laugh evil evil, plus he got Kathy fired up) from now on I will put work on hold to routinly check in on the forums grin

Keith
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2009, 10:16:27 AM »

I'm glad he is gone grin grin grin Hey if he is no longer a member can I call him something I'm sorry banana devil

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2009, 12:32:35 PM »

I'm glad he is gone grin grin grin Hey if he is no longer a member can I call him something I'm sorry banana devil

Only if you want to be at the same level, only from the back... fishhit

Rick
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2009, 12:49:36 PM »

All of that was just funny.   grin  I've never seen that guy post before.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
KONASDAD
Super Bee

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2009, 01:54:50 PM »

I didn't buy or do anything for Y2K as I thought it was bunk. I will also not do anything for 2012 either.

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2009, 02:21:51 PM »

i always have a good stash of stuff.  you never know when something will happen.  i have noticed that city folks are always the least prepared for disaster.  i'm not sure why, but i think it might be because they are used to someone always being around to rescue them if something happens.  i have yet to go to a disaster where the people in the city were not the ones that needed the most help.  you'd think with the resources they have in front of them every day, they'd be better prepared?

there were a lot of computer guys,  like my brothers, who put in many long hours to make sure that y2k was not a disaster.  it was a man made problem with a man made solution.  2012 may be nothing.  perhaps in 2011, something no one has anticipated will happen.  being prepared for disaster should be a part of our daily lives, not something we do because of some crazy hype about a specific date.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2009, 06:52:20 PM »

IMO, IF something does happen, I don't think it will be something all of a sudden.  I think there will be a build up for the main event.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »

IMO, IF something does happen, I don't think it will be something all of a sudden.  I think there will be a build up for the main event.

We've been having a build up for the last quarter of a century.  Even with all the disasters going on almost daily, worldwide, who's really ready.  I'm not totally ready and I've been working at it for years, still I'm more prepared than 99% of the people.

being prepared for disaster should be a part of our daily lives, not something we do because of some crazy hype about a specific date.

That I agree with, but the world has too many grasshoppers and not enough ants or bees.  And I agree that city people do less to be prepared than others, I guess because they are so used to just stopping of at the store on the way home from work that they think they'll always be able to do it and the store will always have plenty of what they need.  Then when a large storm disrupts transportation, the store can't get restocked, and they're out of food, they panic.  Happens every day, and to the same people over and over. 

How may people do you know who carry the recommended 72 hour kit in their car.  I do, and enough kits so that there is enough for every occupant if the car is totally full.  In the case of the Van that's a 3 day supply for 8 people or over a week for 2 or 3. 
At home I have enough canned and frozen goods to last a year or more, and a generator if the power goes out.  I also am setting up my little 1.25 acres to replenish as much of that food each year as possible.  That's why I have an orchard, large garden, bees, chickens, pigeons, rabbits, sheep, and goats.  Since I've undertaken to create a sustainable life style on my mini-farm, I've been surprised at just how much a person can really produce in limited space and with a little imagination.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next