Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 27, 2014, 10:15:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WAY TOO MUCH MONEY-PART2  (Read 944 times)
KONASDAD
Super Bee

« on: January 05, 2009, 03:21:27 PM »

A while back, I told a story about a women who left her receipt in an ATM machine indicating 178K dollars in her checking account.

This past week, I received a call from a person who lives in my town to consider placing bees in their yard. Knowing how much I pay in taxes, I was floored by this house. 35 acres, house of at least 50k sqft. Pools, soccer fields, football fields, etc. So, I am thinking, wonder what his taxes are. I guess i must have beeen thinking it so hard, he says, "So you want to know how much my property taxes are? ( NOw I am thhinking he is hopeful he can get an agricultural reduction for real estate taxes), which he says he doesnt need! So he tells me. 84K/year. Needless to say , my bees are "moving on up, to the deluxe apartment in the sky..."

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 03:58:52 PM »

is he a lawyer??   evil  i know how much i have spent on lawyers this last year!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 05:00:39 PM »

So your saying you found my ATM receipt and you want to put bees at my house?

LOL yeah right some people are very fortunate.

Keith
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 05:08:13 PM »

shocked  That is a great, interesting, amazing (choose your adjective) story.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 07:46:18 PM »

I know one beekeeper in the New York area that has many accounts to include names such as Dupont, Johnson (Johnson & Johnson business), and others. He sets up beehives on these mega estates and charges for his services. These people pay him just like the pool boys, the gardeners, the stable hands, or anyone else they budget their monthly bills for. And when people come to stay for the weekend or pay a visit, they show the apiary just like they do the new English garden, or the recent horse added. Of course this beekeeper is a business man, and charges for these services. He gets paid for what he does. The owner of the estate has a unique item to show his clients and well-off friends, and can even brag about helping the earth and going all green and such.

I hope that bragging rich guy is paying you,......  Wink

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
KONASDAD
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 09:56:44 PM »

is he a lawyer??   evil  i know how much i have spent on lawyers this last year!

Third generation surgeon. Family here since 1700's as well

I hope that bragging rich guy is paying you,......  Wink

[/quote]

Not yet. I will pinch him for a donation to club aftyer I get to know him. I placed an ad on Craigs list looking for new suburban locations in my town, he answered. Which reminds me, what was he looking to buy on craigs list???

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next