Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 21, 2014, 09:10:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK, I'll start, a big fatty around the campfire  (Read 6218 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2009, 12:32:33 AM »

It's funny, I searched  "Naked pictures of Cindi" and found hundreds, but I only printed the ones on motorcycles  applause applause

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
nepenthes
Field Bee

Little honey bee in flight

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2009, 03:20:38 AM »

3rd, pot smoke is very hard on the lungs.  in some comparisons between pot and cigarettes, pot has been found to do more damage.  of course, you don't smoke as much pot (we hope) as cigarettes, but still..who pays for the lung damage to the person who smokes the pot.  chances are, if they are using it medicinally, they are not working. 

My biggest problem with this is, yes their are more toxins in the interesting plant cannabis. http://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20071226/pot-slows-cancer-in-test-tube
Their is another link on web md that shows that Marijuana, actually lowers your chance of getting lung cancer, I will have to post that link later when I find it.

As for my personal experience, its been complicated. I was mentally addicted to it when I was young 13-14, I smoked allot more than I should have. I stopped when I moved, and picked it back up, but I can control it and use it with moderation. I dont smoke more than a few times a month MAYBE, if its a slow month, but its not my main priority to get high. And I allways share this wonderful herb with the ones I love, being my gf mainly whos mother knows, and doesn't have much of a problem with it, though my gf smokes very rarely and only on weekends, shes very responsible with it.

While on the other end of the spectrum, my gf's father. Well hes quite the pot head dead beat stoner. He is the reason pot should be controlled. he smokes every day, never misses a beat, and when he doesn't smoke he is in a horrible mood, the past 20-30 years of his life, he has smoked. and smoked and smoked, sounds like a waste of a life, and he has developed short term memory loss (if not from weed, its from the diabetes).

So my opinion on weed is this; Moderation for recreation.

Just like alcohol, quite the wonderful friend, should be used in moderation, if not get totally plastered on new years eve (lol).

My stance is, with any substance, legal or illegal. It will get used, abused and issued. their is no stopping it, and some place some where some ones going to abuse it way to much, and ruin some ones life, if not their own. Theirs nothing you can do about it.

Man, I just hope you guys understand that this is coming from the voice of the 90's generation. and on a side note, I might have to move to Oregon if I can grow 2-3 plants, thats way more than enough, with a good growing crop you could get up to a pound of weed!

"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2009, 08:14:00 AM »

Cody:

Glad to see you again, hope you hang around, stop in an voice chat with us if you get a chance. Your words spoke well for a whole generation, not just for yourself. It is the reason they can poll a thousand random people and get voting numbers accurate to 2-3% because average people doing average things represent many many other people. So you (as always) spoke well. Happy New Year and SKA on!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2009, 11:34:07 AM »

Rick, you brought that smile to my face, and John, well oh well, you make me laugh so hard, imagine those pictures, eeks!!!  And I thought I was being discrete.  Have a most wonderful life, day, health.  Cindi

I am at my Daugher's house and are very limited with my time on the internet, she has me so busy running here and there, watching her. Today her and her Sister are involved in a barrel racing event today  with their horses.  I am swamped from the time I get up to bed time, not much time to relax this time, this house is full!!!  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2009, 11:40:18 AM »

Hope you have a GREAT time Cindi happy campers

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next