Happy New Year!
Here are its features.
1.0 It fits onto U or W pallet clips.
1.1 It fits under a 10 frame non-migratory hive as its bottom.
2. It has the same dimensions of a 10 frame brood chamber.
2.1 It has a ¾” bee way space.
2.2 It has 1/8” hardware cloth.
2.3 The mites drop at least 2.0” onto the sticky board.
3. The sticky board grid paper is supported by a removable 1/4", (3/16"), water proof plywood.
4. 0 The plywood support board is removed from the front of the hive!
4.1 The front access makes it useable on all four hives of a migratory pallet.
5. It can be used as a screened bottom board.
6. The removable board can be left in for wintering or the application of miticides
7. It works with the powdered sugar method of controlling mites known as the Dowda method.
8. It works for those that like to fog their bees with FGMO.
Comments are welcomed!