Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 20, 2014, 05:46:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Israel /Hammas War  (Read 12043 times)
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2009, 12:15:34 AM »

And there is always the Math professor phd who had no idea how to open a window. rolleyes

WE'RE HERE FOR THE BEES! 

After 7 pages, my conservative Calvinist opinion is that it is time to put this thread to bed.  After one, two, three posts, it is obvious that nobody is going to change their minds.  If it is rough and tumble endless contentious discussions that you want, there is that other beekeeping site that many of us are members of.  I'm actually here because I get really sick of that when I want to read about the bees.

Nothing we discuss here is going to stop the Palestinians and the Israelis from shooting rockets at each other.  Or the hutus from slaughtering tsutsis or... kenyons or nigerians or iraqies  or whatever.

Wars and rumors of wars.

Rick

Rick
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2009, 12:30:34 AM »

i'm with you on this.  it's great to exchange ideas and even argue points, but there comes a point where the argument is carried on just for the sake of arguing.  i think we may have gotten to that point here.  at least i think i have.

i hope it's not locked.  other may  not have finished, but i'm out..... smiley

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2009, 12:33:13 AM »

If you look up above this you will see the boards where you go to talk bees. The coffee house was put here to talk about other things. Do feel free to not read the things you don't want to read.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2009, 12:35:34 AM »

This post will be locked this time tomorrow night - 0000 hrs the 11th. So finish what you have to say, nothing has been edited, but I am surprised at a few people in this topic.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2009, 12:36:13 AM »

If you look up above this you will see the boards where you go to talk bees. The coffee house was pit here to talk about other things. Do feel free to not read the things you don't want to read.
I would but it shows up in my Google RSS feed.   And usually in the unread posts link.

Rick
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2009, 08:19:21 PM »

That's why I don't use those features. I just go to home page and look to see what I might want to read. There is just too much other wise.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2009, 11:39:21 PM »

BM, i think it died it's own death smiley

i'm only surprised that you are surprised.  i don't think there is one unpredictable positing written. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2009, 11:57:12 AM »

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/Hamas_bombs_Gaza_Israel/2009/01/09/169756.html

since this is not locked, i thought i'd post this.  it's interesting.

sometimes i don't post stuff from newmax, although i find them to be usually accurate,  but there is enough source material mentioned that you can fact check the article.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »

I liked this quote
Caroline Glick wrote on Dec. 26. “Here, too, Hamas wanted to make sure that Christians didn’t feel neglected as its fighters launched missiles at Jewish day care centers and schools.”

Keith
TimV
House Bee

« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2009, 03:38:12 PM »

I liked this quote
Caroline Glick wrote on Dec. 26. “Here, too, Hamas wanted to make sure that Christians didn’t feel neglected as its fighters launched missiles at Jewish day care centers and schools.”

She's the neocon liar who made up the story about Hamas and crucifixion. I've been watching for over a week, and no respected news outlet has carried the story. Only tabloids like the Jerusalem Post, WorldnetDaily and easily lead Christian Zionists like Gary Bauer who will believe anything you tell them.

Did any of you watch the Israeli TV snippet that I posted on the Honest Reporting thread? I thought some of you would enjoy it.

Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2009, 03:46:04 PM »

I liked this quote

She's the neocon liar who made up the story about Hamas and crucifixion. I've been watching for over a week, and no respected news outlet has carried the story. Only tabloids like the Jerusalem Post, WorldnetDaily and easily lead Christian Zionists like Gary Bauer who will believe anything you tell them.

Did any of you watch the Israeli TV snippet that I posted on the Honest Reporting thread? I thought some of you would enjoy it.

I saw it but i'm at work and do not have speakers on my computer so I could not hear it.
Above I just thought Glick's comment was funny thats all

Keith
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next