Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 26, 2014, 11:53:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SPRING IS COMING - Member gathering Rallies coming soon!  (Read 3913 times)
KONASDAD
Super Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2009, 11:25:54 PM »

Hmmm, now Pennsylvania we can try to make.....or New Jersey!

I'll keep evryone posted but there is a high probability for a meeting/gathering in first week of june already in the works. My lips are sealed for the moment....

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2009, 09:30:27 AM »

As Kelso would say on "The 70's Show"....BURNNN!!!!

your friend,
john

Being mostly adults here, I wonder what would happen at one of these rallies if someone broke out a fatty (discreetly of course - say around a campfire as the beer and wine wears down) who would be offended, neutral or a toker? not looking for names, just imagining EACH of our impressions of each other.

I'll be honest here, Beemaster has had at least one Annette moment  afro in his past and at the very least would not be offended at the jesture! The rest I leave to your imagination and comments  shocked - watch this turn into a can of worms - lol.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2009, 09:43:25 AM »

Every body standing around some one says I smell something burning every body takes a sniff and they know that they been had evil

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2009, 10:10:56 AM »

Irwin:

On a very serious not (I have mentioned this before but I feel it should be said again at least once) I'm a strong advocate of medical marajuana and if it had been legal I think I could have had a talk with my dying mom who I know it would have helped, but it could never come up because she had prejudged ideas of it being DOPE, and couldn't possibly help. Personally, in hindsite, I should have whipped up a concentrate and added it to her tea just to see what comments she had. Of course, I wouldn't have done that, but I sure would have loved to had that conversation that may have brought her some comfort in her last days.

That all said, alcohol is the one that should be banned if either were to be - the damage it causes in thousands of was each year is so hypocritcal and unjust. Meanwhile a poor sap can have his life ruined by being caught with a "J" in his pocket. It is wrong wrong wrong, mean while alcoholics are mandated to see "Blood on the highway" get surcharged fines on insurance and back behind the wheel they go - go figure.

A friend of mine once said "I'd rather be on a highway filled with cars carrying smokers than the same highwy filled with drunks!" that always stuck with me, and I couldn't help but agree with him. Of course with the smokers, traffic would average about 30 MPH as they enjoyed the scenery, but think of all the gas we'd save not doing 85 and Faced!

P.S. everyone... I don't mean to change the topic (nor do I want to start a new thread) I just wanted to make comment on something here - please don't move post and I hope we get back on the topic of meetings.

I'm along the Eastern Coast of NJ about 10 miles from the Atlantic. I know to most people THIS is way out of the way, but I have a big backyard, a bareque and a few spare rooms for a get together here too! I've already hoped people from Australia to Florida and Georgia, anytime we can arrange a gathering, I'd gladly open my doors to you folks.

Travel wise though, because of medications I'm on that literally allow me to drive, I'm a bit limited on road miles, but I do have plans to fly a few time this Spring and Summer, I'll give lots of heads up on those dates so I can get together with as many of you as possible. I'll be the guy standing next to the teeshirt stand  rolleyes grin

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »

Yeh John....A "Can of Worms"!!!
 Well,...I think most you guys know me pretty well....I dont smoke weed anymore, but, I also believe alcohol is a bigger probelm..Alcohol has pretty well been at the root of alot of my problems, socially, legally, and healthwise.....I've pretty much done all thats out there...But, in a situation like at a big gathering like you mentioned?...Smokin a joint to me, isnt any worse than havin a beer...Ive never seen someone so stoned on weed to where theyre stumblin, and fightin' and just causing a ruckus! But, its legal to get this way with alcohol!...A little weed??//Go ahead, lite it up! Make merry!! I wouldnt care!...Shoot, who knows? I just mite even take a hit, to be social, you know? Now, breakin out lines of something white...thats a different story...I wouldnt want to see it going on...This kind of stuff is what ruins lives!
Oh yeh....I do have a beer every now and then, and I can guarantee,...If traveling that long of a trip to meet you guys and hang out....I would definitely have a few beers! It would be worth that trip to the emergency room to hang with you guys!...The emergency room people always get me back to normal! (so far) Smiley
your friend,
john

BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2009, 09:16:55 PM »

For the record...I have never smoked anything illegal, I never drank any alcohol, and as far as my wife and mom are concerned I was a virgin when I got married, I never bought a dirty mag, I never shot anyone, and I have never cheated on my wife..... rolleyes I'm as pure as the wind driven snow... cool

Now off the record, perhaps a few past mistakes could be summoned from the darkest places... Wink

Do previous lives count.....  grin

Not that I have ever heard it said before  rolleyes , but does anyone know the most famous word ever spoken by Friends toking on a joint?

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »

QUIT "BOGARTING" IT!

your friend,
john

pdmattox
Queen Bee

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2009, 09:23:19 PM »

Not that I would know this but I was guessing "puff, puff, pass" or "don't park on the grass" afro

BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »

As one has just taken a long drag, and extends their arm to the next person while offering the joint, and in attempt to hold one's breathe as long as possible, a slang word muttered along the line of...."eerr" comes out in a half cough from the back of one's throat.  grin

Come on, tell me you never said "eerr" while holding your breathe... grin

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2009, 11:30:11 PM »

Long time ago, tried almost everything once. Not into anything anymore that takes me away from my own natural state of peace.

Greg Peck
House Bee

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2009, 12:13:14 AM »

I am not wanting to get off the pot (so I am typing on my laptop grin ) subject. That stuff makes me laugh so much it becomes annoying to me. So I only tried it a few times.  But that was a long time ago I am older now maybe I will be less likely to laugh myself to sleep now.

Anyway I am one of the members who has attended Bjorn's picnic. It was a lot of fun, good food, door prizes and lots of different types and configurations of hives set up to look at and in. Mike does a great job with the picnic and I am sure I will be going in the years to come. I think it would be really cool to meet more of the people from the forum. I am in for any forum people gathering near by.

"Your fire arms are useless against them" - Chris Farley in Tommy Boy
Semper Fi
www.gregsbees.com www.secondfast.com/gregsworkshop/ www.secondfast.com/bees
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2009, 10:06:07 AM »

John I've never heard of a joint called a fatty I guess I'm out of touch with thing's. I thought you were talking about some thing else. A good friend of mine had the same thing with his mother he suggested pot and she said
I wont be having that.

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2009, 12:28:30 PM »

Irwin, you are out of touch, my baby, so out of touch, my baby....remember that song?

Anyways, being surrounded alot by people that smoke pot, a lot, yes, one of the big words that I hear them speak is -- "come on, let's roll up a fatty", always wondered how big that doobie was....seems to me when they take off to the bush or behind a quad or something, it takes quite some time to smoke that fatty and lots of puffing.  I say "more power to them, have fun with that".  I don't smoke it, but I don't condemn it either, to each his own.  And they have no worries about smoking around me because they know I just don't care, too liberal minded for that nonsense.  Have a wonderful and awesome day, life, great health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
MustbeeNuts
Field Bee

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2009, 01:03:44 PM »

Since we all lived thru the sixtys, well lots of us, that should be the least of our concerns "remember freedom rallys", who hasn't tried it in years gone by, or still do. If we are that petty to concern ourselves over what someone else does, I wouldn't want to meet those people. Live and let live is my minds eye.
If it doesn't reflect or cause me undue, why care. and like Cindi says, just go find a bush to stand behind, I find the govermental involvement way over board. Lives are ruined daily over laws about smoking a weed that grows wild all over this country.  Michigan finally this year joined the list of legal medical marijuana use. Just a small step in the right direction. OH ya and, no no no I don't do that no more, got tired of waking up on the floor.  grin

Each new day brings decisions,  these are  new branches on the tree of life.
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2009, 02:34:38 PM »

My wife is friends with a couple that live in Amsterdam. He grows the stuff hydroponically in his house. A joint, a fattie, a doobie, a number.

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2009, 07:48:47 PM »

My wife is friends with a couple that live in Amsterdam. He grows the stuff hydroponically in his house. A joint, a fattie, a doobie, a number.

...JP
Joint  doobie  number I under stand  fatty is a new one for me grin

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next