Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 24, 2014, 09:19:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My parents are buying me a tattoo...  (Read 16810 times)
Lone
Queen Bee

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2008, 06:00:12 AM »

Hello Sean,

I can't believe that in anticipation of your tattoo we missed your actual birthday.  Happy birthday Sean (in case we ever miss it again).

I think we all wish we had parents as wacky as yours   Wink 

We are all waiting in nervous anticipation for those photos!

Lone
Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2008, 06:43:28 PM »

It's all right.  I think I posted something about my birthday somewhere else.  Had a good time.  Beer and pizza at a local pizza joint with family and friends.

Less than 22 hours till I'm inked for life!!!  Too bad I got a bad cold or I'd be more excited.

Sean Kelly

"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13
Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2008, 10:40:46 PM »

I did it!!!  The dirty deed is done.  And I passed out!!!!!!  Seriously, I freakin passed out.  The tattoo artist was doing a great job and things were going well.  All of a sudden I just got a little dizzy and light headed.  I let Jason, the artist, know I was feeling weird and he stopped, reclined my chair and said it happens all the time, just to relax.  I start to get nauseous and think I'm gunna throw up.  At this point my wife walks into the parlor from shopping and sees me reaching for the garbage can.  She freaks out and that's the last thing I remember.  I wake and find everyone standing around me with bottles of water and wet towels asking if I'm okay.  My clothes were soaked in sweat and I felt really cold.  Besides that I felt like a million buck!!!  Not sure what the heck happened.  One of the girls that worked there gave me some gummy worms and my wife went next door and bough me a candy bar just incase my blood sugar level was low.  I did skip lunch and I've been fighting a really bad cold.  I actually woke up this morning with a 100 degree fever.  Maybe I should have rescheduled my appointment.

Oh well, it's done now.  After my weird fainting spell I felt great and went through the whole process of getting my first tattoo.  It's huge and looks great!  I'm very happy with it and already can't wait to get my next!!!  My left arm from shoulder to elbow is bandaged right now and I should be able to remove the bandage tomorrow before I shower.  It will scab up for the next couple days and in a week or two it should look normal.  I'll post pictures then.  Unfortunately my wife was more focused in Christmas shopping than my tattoo and we forgot to take pictures of the process.  smiley

Sean Kelly

"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13
Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2008, 06:47:35 AM »

Showered and washed all the goop off the new tat.  Looks great.  Tried to take a pic of it myself but was unsuccessful.  Will have my wife take one in the morning.

Sean Kelly

Lone
Queen Bee

« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2008, 06:50:32 AM »

I hope we don't faint when we see the picture   Smiley

Lone
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2008, 08:05:17 PM »

Thats HILARIOUS!!!
Ive seen a guy almost faint once...he was a GIANT of a guy! he was also deaf, so thats what i thought may have been the reason!
 Hey, you know what?..In a few days or so you'll be able to peel the top layer of like a piece of sunburn and the brite colors will show again!!.Dont dig at it though cuz you dont want an infection. I knew a guy once wgo i went to the tattoo parlor with for his first tattoo....He got a Quetzal( tropical bird)...he jacked with it some and got an infection...right on the birds head!!!and now he has a fine tattoo of a bird with a messed up head!!
 Well, anyways, Congratulations!! And that was a GREAT story!!!

your friend,
john

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2008, 11:03:57 PM »

Oh men faint alright, my Husband faints when he gives  blood for blood work, now giving blood for blood donar places, he is just fine with.  Weird eh?  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, love life, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Lone
Queen Bee

« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2009, 09:32:01 AM »

We are still awaiting the photos, Sean.  Your birthday might come around again and your parents give you noserings before we get to see the tatts.  (I won't show you my home made banjo if you don't show us your tattoos!)  Besides, I'm needing some excuse to add banjos into the bee forums again.  Things are pretty dull without a banjo.

Lone
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2009, 09:36:39 AM »

Yes, come on man, 5 pages of build up and we don't even get to see one lousy picture? Did you really even get it done or did you wuss out?

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2009, 12:08:34 PM »

Lone, bring on the banjo pictures anyways, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2009, 06:23:12 PM »

He did!  I saw it, very beautiful!! grin  J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2009, 07:03:06 PM »

Jody, what!!!  How do you rate and we don't.  Oh right, forgot Sean just lives quite close to you, you go and tell him to get a picture for us to look at now, that's not fair, whine, whine, smiling, hee, hee, and all that wonderful stuff that makes this day the best of the  best.  Cindi

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2009, 07:35:09 PM »

Jody, what!!!  How do you rate and we don't.   Cindi
[/quote

My family always says I'm "special", Chels even says, "oh that's just my Mom...she's "special"!"! That's why I live so close to Rainier School... evil rolleyes  J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2009, 09:10:50 PM »

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2009, 09:28:40 PM »

Jody, what!!!  How do you rate and we don't.   Cindi
[/quote

My family always says I'm "special", Chels even says, "oh that's just my Mom...she's "special"!"! That's why I live so close to Rainier School... evil rolleyes  J

For those who don't get the jest, Rainier School is a home for the mentally challenged children.  grin
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 06:15:03 PM by Brian D. Bray » Logged

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Lone
Queen Bee

« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2009, 11:57:46 PM »

If I show you my croc banjo, Cindi, I won't have anything to bribe Sean with.  OK, there is the croc dulcimer with teeth if he comes to the party.

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2009, 11:08:00 AM »

Lone, wow, that croc dulcimer is pretty darn nice, very cool, thanks for sharing.  Have a great, most wonderful day, Cindi

Lone
Queen Bee

« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2009, 10:34:54 PM »

That is a banjo, Cindi.  It was made by my mate Croc.  The dulcimer has teeth and a tail.

Lone
Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2009, 06:05:26 PM »

All right!  All right!!!!  I get it!!!  LOL

I finally took the time to have my wife take a pic.  These darn things are addicting!  I can't wait until I get another one!

Here you go for your enjoyment:

Sean Kelly

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2009, 06:22:59 PM »

Oh man. Too bad about that mistake. Did you notice it?

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next