Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 02, 2014, 04:36:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baseball Bat  (Read 4059 times)
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 12:50:28 AM »

I think I'd find an opportunity to be cleaning my pistols when the boyfriend came over.  I'd politely tell him if he hurts my grandkids again he might disappear. 
There is more than 1 kind of abuse.
The thing is, that once someone starts being abusive they usually won't stop until they are either dead or behind bars.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 10:57:14 AM »

Update The officer stopped by and we had a long talk. He was a good guy he didn't get to finish what he was trying to say because every thing was so crazy. He said that what he was trying to say that in his years of being an officer that the kid's with out dad's got in more trouble then kid's with dad's and that he was going to deal with lazy a-- . well he did deal with him I have to admit that. My daughter told him that if he didn't get a job he was out and if he hit the kids when they get them back he would go to jail for sure. I told her that's if I don't get him first because I would be going to prison. And for the welfare I have to get it angry so what I'm going to do is put the money in a savings account for the grandkids who knows to help collage or a car when they turn 16 . and for food stamps I don't have to get them. Oh dodo the dryer just died been having problem's with it any how. The starts in with the I told you so she been saying it's about to die for some time I think it's about as old as me. I told the grandkid's that papa need's an hour of time when he gets home from work to relax so that will be my chat time on ventrilo I think how you spell it. and then it is there time the rest of the night read book's and what ever they want. I like the book reading because they just sit in my lap well the out side time is good to they get to run and play with the dog's. Got to go to work now see you all tonight.

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
KONASDAD
Super Bee

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 03:00:32 PM »

Every state is different. I can only speak from loads of experience here in NJ. It is MANDATORY for a police to arrest people for domestic violence if any objective signs of abuse exist( bruise, red marks, broken glass) It is also mandatory that all weapons are removed from house, ragardless of type or who owns them. If convicted, can never own gun again in this state. They will also prosecute regardless of whether the victim wishes to pursue or not. They will do a "facts based" prosecution without cooperation of victim if needed.

In the end, it takes the victim to end DV. I know you know this, but it is very unlikely he will stop forever. Get your daughter porfessional help so she has the intestinal fortitude to throw him out herself.

I have lost my anger quite a few times in my life and resorted to violence to make a wrong a right. Ultimately, you lose too. Work on your daughter , not beating your son-in-law which will result in you going to jail and leaving your daughter unprotected. Even if its just a day or two.

Good luck!

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2008, 10:36:28 AM »

KONASDAD That is true he did go to jail for hitting my grandkids but they did not keep him he was back in under three hour's! As for me I don't really know why I didn't go to jail. I'm just glad to have my grandkid's. Now I'm of to get a dryer.

Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2009, 07:14:03 AM »

Well the bum is gone. My grandkid's are back with there mom and doing great Smiley Just in time so I can take care of my wife.

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2009, 07:16:24 AM »

Thats good Irwin,and we know Pap will be keeping a watchful eye!! You are to be commended for helping the helpless!!
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2009, 07:31:37 AM »

Glad to hear it worked out for you Irwin

Keith
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 07:45:50 AM »

Thank you Ken and Keith Smiley

reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 07:57:17 AM »

I remember reading your thread back when it happened and thinking good for you, but what a mess the whole thing was - I'm so happy he's gone and your family can settle down and heal. 

You say you can take care of your wife now - is she ill?

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 08:19:54 AM »

I remember reading your thread back when it happened and thinking good for you, but what a mess the whole thing was - I'm so happy he's gone and your family can settle down and heal. 

You say you can take care of your wife now - is she ill?
Yes Ann she got phenomena and then the MRSA set in. She has bad lung's to start with. She had about 0 oxygen in her blood when I got her to the hospital she was in there for 8 day's I got her home yesterday she is on some heavy duty antibiotic's now. The lack did something to her brain but the doc said she should get better.

JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 08:45:29 AM »

If you can't stop in as much we understand. Go and take care of your wife and get her healthy. Glad the bum is gone.

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 01:41:46 PM »

Irwin, so glad the bum is gone & things worked out for the grandkids & your Daughter. You were there as an even constant of safety in the time of craziness, it made a big impact in their little lives. Take care of your wife, MRSA sucks.. Dad had it in the hospital.  Let her know she has all our good feelings going to her, prayers too for those of us who do...! Maybe whilst recovering & building up her strength she can join in or lurk...getting better can be so boring if you are used to a busy lifestyle!  J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 03:22:40 PM »

Yes Ann she got phenomena and then the MRSA set in. She has bad lung's to start with. She had about 0 oxygen in her blood when I got her to the hospital she was in there for 8 day's I got her home yesterday she is on some heavy duty antibiotic's now. The lack did something to her brain but the doc said she should get better.
Oh my goodness, Irwin, I hope she heals well, poor woman!  Tell her we're all pulling for her - and you!

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2009, 05:21:58 PM »

Irwin, wow.  Where did that big big bum go?  This thread began to be active in late October.  You have been taking care of the children for quite a long time now and that has been an enormous undertaking.  What a fantastic thing that you and Wife have done, all will be well.  I would venture that this added responsibility has caused your Wife to become weary, and may have caused your Wife's immune system to be weakened.  BUT, she will heal.  She is a very fortunate woman to have you by her side, I know that you will take great care of her, you will see her strengthen day by day.  Keep that chin up.  Tell your dear Wife to keep her chin up.  Be together, strength is in those numbers, be it physical or emotional.  Beautiful day in this great life, love our life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 11:22:42 AM »

I thank you ALL for your suport she is getting better every day.

HAB
HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
Field Bee

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2009, 05:37:44 PM »

Wishing you and yours the very best.  Had our share of "Family Problems" and know those heart wrenching feelings.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next