Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 24, 2014, 01:29:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baseball Bat  (Read 3882 times)
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« on: October 19, 2008, 02:13:15 PM »

My daughter had a problem with her boyfriend he was hitting my grand kids and being a bum and not working and being an a-- in all would not listen when so I took a baseball bat after him didn't know fast he could run we will be putting his stuff out today with police to watch I'm having a bad day evil sorry to put this on the form but I had Talk to some one so I could calm down

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
octagon
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 02:52:42 PM »

been there, done that, watched my daughter go to work everyday at the hospital for a couple yrs while her worthless husband went hunting and fishing, happiest day of my life when she said i could toss him.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 09:54:59 AM »

Irwin, oh dear, oh dear.  Watching this kind of awful behaviour is one of the worst things that a parent can have happen to them.  Been there, done that, with my oldest gal.  She was abused terribly, mentally, by her second husband, he is gone now, and I thank my lucky stars, she has found a most wonderful soulmate now, that I love to pieces.

You have every right to protect your Grandchildren and your Daughter, I take my hat off to you!!!  Our protection of our Children never stops, not even after they have all but grown up, sometimes making some very poor decisions.  Sometimes they have no clue what their partner will dish out to them, when they are in the first throws of love and lust.  Sometimes it takes many a year for that awful side of some people to shine through, but it eventually does, no one can hide from themselves forever.

I hope and hope very deeply, that your Daughter will not have this man return to her life.  She deserves something better, as do your dearest Grandchildren.  Children should not be hurt, he obviously was hurting these little people -- and that is not right.  Now...I do believe that now and then children need a smack on their chubby little butts, I really don't care what anyone says about that, but it is only a loving tap to maybe set them back in line, nothing that would hurt them, nor the beautiful little souls that are living within.

Take that baseball bat to that dude again, if he needs it....you have my condoning of this, hee, hee.  I think sometimes that the Parent needs to step in, I am serious....I will be thinking of you and your family, your beautiful Daughter and Grandchildren, whom deserve so much more in this life, life is too short for such sorrow. 

Here, Irwin, you can vent, you can tell your innermost feelings, we are all listening, vent until the cows come home.  This will make you feel better, you need to speak and tell these things, that is how we heal.  Have a most wonderful day today, tomorrow and the many days that for surely will come, take care of your Daughter and your Grandchildren, you are their guiding light, they need you, you need them.  Oh dear, I feel those tears welling up in my eyes, as I know I would do the same for my own Children and those lovely young men, that are my Grandsons, they deserve to be treated liked the Queens and Kings that they are.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 10:10:39 AM »

been there, but with the x daughter-in-law.  still it goes on with a court fight for custody.

it's a tough place for us to be.  the children have to be protected.  i take my hat off to you for only going after him with a bat.  i had not even considered that caliber of weapon smiley

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 10:40:38 AM »

Update The cop showed up yesterday and talked to my daughter and lazy a-- and I . The cop was a family guy that think's that the kid's need a man around and talked my daughter into letting him back in if he went to parenting class . At that time the lazy a-- turned to me and said keep your a-- out of my life at that point I lost it and broke his nose. The cop almost took me to jail the only reason he didn't is because lazy a-- wouldn't shut his mouth and started to yell at the cop. The cop sent me home and we got  our two granddaughter's for now. To calm down I went out to watch my bee's and I think they could tell I was upset because they attacked me got hit five times before I could get out of there two were up my pant leg's.  The wife got a good laugh watching me do the dance grin Today will tell because the state will step in because of the kid's and who knows what they will do.  

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 10:52:27 AM »

Irwin, you and yours will be in my thoughts & prayers.  You were right to protect those little people who can't protect themselves.  I hope your Daughter has the strength to get out of that situation, it's no good for anyone.  Good that the children are with you, hopefully they can stay till things settle down.  They need a stable, safe & loving place in these times..don't need to be exposed to the crap that goes on with a breakup, they are so vulnerable, it could affect their reactions & relationships forever.  I don't have much faith in the state though Sad
Keep us posted, we are all here for the good & bad times that happen in our lives!  J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 11:18:12 AM »

octagon Cindi Kathyp poka-bee Thank you so much for your support and the state is what scares me the most.

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 12:04:26 PM »

unfortunately, until your daughter wakes up and tosses him out for good, there is not much that can be done.  the state will always return the kids to a parent, no matter how bad that parent is.  in Oregon, the state will usually return the kids to a mother, even if she is a drug addict and bleep.  the "parenting classes" are a joke.  save your pennies, the court battles are expensive!!  we are now on our 3rd set of lawyers in 3 different states.  i often wonder what happens to the kids when no one has the money to fight for them??  in our case, we are also dealing with lawyer members of a church who are donating their efforts to her cause.  don't quite understand it, but she has not been able to keep a lawyer, so maybe the dump her when they find out the truth about her.

now listen....i am rambling....

irwin, do not lose your temper or you may lose your grandchildren.  that thought is all that keeps me from exercising violence on that girl my son married.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 08:19:18 AM »

Irwin, I wish you well.  I know how tempers can flare, and I pictured you so mad to break this dude's nose.

With my Husband and I being foster parents for nigh over 20 years, we have had many a dealings with children and apprehension by the government.  After listening to what Kathy has said, I think our rules about apprehension and removal are far more strict and severe than in the U.S.  If there is any hint of harm to a child, by a parent hurting them, they are removed, and many times they do not go back home.  I would say, in many cases, the child stays in care, period, unless the parents have done lots of work to get their mind's back in an order where the children can safely be returned home.  Yes, there are times when the children are returned, I see that many times, and many times I know that the children should not go there, back home, but they are returned anyways.  I know this sounds rather molly caudle, what I am saying, but it is rather strange.  There are many wonderful foster parents that I know of.  I think foster parents get a really bad rap sometimes, and people are always so afraid that their apprehended children will go to a bad home.  We have extremely stringent guidelines here for that role of looking after children.  I do hope that these children can stay with you, as the Grandparents, or your Daughter gets rid of this dude and can care for them herself.

If the dude was hurting the children really badly, these children should not be in his care, period.  These are beautiful little souls, the damage that can be done emotionally and physically should never be allowed.  They have not asked for a bad lot in life, it is given to them.  Anyways, Irwin, take care, please to keep us posted in what is going on, you know we care, and we need to know.  I hope my two cents may be a good thing for you.  Wishing all is well.  Have a wonderful day, good health wishes.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 10:06:52 AM »

I had to do alot of a-- kissing and now have to go to anger management to keep our grandkid's. I started to laugh when she said anger management it made me think of Adam sandler and jack nickelson I think that's how you spell there name's. Have any of you seen the movie? Any how My daughter and lazy a-- have to go to parenting class. So for now every thing is OK. Her is a few pic's of us last night. The first is jenny she is the ham of the two the second is Emma trying to get in papa's lap the third is the girl's in my lap. Have a great day  grin grin grin

JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 10:53:36 AM »

Note to self, don't hit Irwin's grandkids nor daughter or suffer the bat and the mighty fist!!!

Irwin, all I got to say is you da man, that worthless azz had it coming. He probably needs a really, really thorough beating to make him understand that you don't hit children nor women or there will be consequences that involve force or privileges being taken away, permanently.

I don't agree with the cop, the guy needs to go. On stuff like this, the one time rule applies.

I wish I was there to throw a swarm on his sorry self.

You don't need anger management, you deserve a medal for being a man, a real man.

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 11:08:26 AM »

Thank you JP about the swarm maybe if it was yellow jackets. The only time I get real mad is when someone hurts my wife or my kid's or grandkid's evil

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 01:56:17 PM »

Irwin they are beautiful! The system can be so frustrating! BUT, we do what we have to do to keep them safe.  Your Daughter may need some education on battered women, emotional battering is sometimes as bad or worse than physical.  Wounds of the body heal easily, predictably..wounds of the heart & emotions don't.  Here kids always go to the Mom, unless she is directly pimping em out or making em do crack...we had a very expensive court battle for Bruce's kids a few years back.  The rotten parenting, lack of discipline & importance of school was a "lifestyle choice" says the court!  angry angry Now the son is exactly like we said he would be, flunking out of school, lying, manipulative, threatening & broke Chels's nose. Chelsea wants to come live with us so another battle will be taking place.  What really burns my a&& is that we pay her every month to mess the kids up! We may have to agree to keep paying child support for Chels even if she lives here just to keep her safe....Grrrr I used to wish "it" would get hit by a bus or train but now I don't want to deal with Alex..he is too far gone, won't want to change till life teaches him some lessons..the hard way! Sooo, she can get hit when he turns 18 in a year! grin evil rolleyes J

Frantz
Field Bee

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 07:11:06 PM »

Irwin,
Way to go. I just wanted to let you know that there are tons of us that are reading, watching, and praying for you. But we don't have enough life experience to chime in. My kids are just young, but it brings tears to my eyes to think what you are going through. I am glad you vented, it certainly makes me think of how important it is to instill in my daughters the importance of that decision of who to marry!!!
Thanks again for posting,
Frantz

Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2008, 10:54:17 PM »

Hope all goes well for you and your family Irwin. Any cop that thinks having a having an abusive man around the house hitting women and kids should be examined for fitness to serve and protect. If he is  gonna protect the  abuser,maybe he should probably find a different line of work.
  I hope this is not the typical mindset of the law and order out in Oregon.
  I think you should be wearing the badge of honor for protecting the grandchildren. I think I would have a lawyer question the officers superiors about the course of action he took.
  Your daughter should file a PFA and throw the bum out. Does any one know if a grandparent can file a PFA on behalf of grandchildren?Maybe chidren and youth services could at least get the grandkids out of the abusive home.
   Thoughts and prayers with you Irwin,be strong and patient!!
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 11:02:27 PM »

Irwin, what beautiful little girls those are, my gracious sakes alive.  The comments from our forum friends to you go to show how we all feel.  You deserve a medal indeed for blastin' that dude's nose, and I personally do not believe you need anger management.  But, you must comply....that is the only way that things will work, no matter how hard it is, do the anger management, and each time you have any sessions, think of why you are doing this, your Grandchildren.  Have a wonderful and most glorious day, Cindi

Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 10:15:50 AM »

We have our grandkid's for now. I told a friend that is a sheriff what happend he said he would deal with it. By the way I was in the army with my friend that is a sheriff he is a good man and I would trust him with my life. I know it will be all internal stuff but it will be dealt with. We will have the kids until they complet the class and the state will stop by from time to time to check on them. I talked to my daughter about what is going on and she is just afraid to be  alone I told her we would be there for her no matter what. I think she is starting to see the light. I want to let all of you know my grandkids didn't see our hear any thing that happend I could not do any thing that shows anger or violence in front of them that would break there heart to see papa mad. And buzzbee no out here in Oregon 99.9 are good and the one's I know don't like it when one of there own make them look bad. The bad part is the state worker wants us to get welfare and food stamps they want to get a foot hold in my house. I told her that I take care of what's under my roof and that I will do what ever it takes to do that. If she makes me I guess I will have to. I just don't think that any one should have to buy my food or pay my bill's that is my job. Some thing's will have to wait like hive box's and so on. It is a real hand full to have a four and a half and two and a half year old tomboy's running all over. Guess I for got what it was like. It is so rewarding when they crawl all over me.

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 10:41:14 AM »

Irwin, you are in my thoughts! Good that the law is going to take care of it's own, there is only so much you can do and your first responsibility is to those precious girls.  It is scary how the "state" likes to get into our lives.  It's like they encourage people to be drones who's responsibility is to make more people to add to the system..The only thing you may really need help with is medical for the girls if they aren't already on yours or their parents.  When Chelsea's brother broke her nose it was over $17K by the time we were thorugh YIKES!! shocked It was only around 2K for us after the deductable. yay? huh
Yes, it's amazing how much energy those small people have!  You will feel younger after awhile, they are like the fountain of youth as you are made aware of the wonders of life to a 4 year old!  They bring back memories & feelings of long ago that have been covered over thru every day life.  Just like you have different perceptions once you get the bees, small children change your perceptions.  Hopefully your daughter will come around, she won't be alone, she has those 2 shining souls to care for.  She will be amazed at how much easier it is without the jerk getting in the way, scaring & confusing her girls.  Bless you for taking on the responsibility for now, those girls are so lucky to have someone like you in their corner!  J

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2008, 06:11:14 PM »

irwin, i had my grandkids for quite a time before my son got custody.  it is hard.  you get used to having adults around and not having to chase after kids smiley
i don't blame you for not wanting to get tied up with the state welfare system.  i would rather see it go to you than to some of the loosers out there getting it. 

Alexis de Tocqueville
Frantz
Field Bee

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2008, 09:38:22 PM »

Irwin,
Let me know what you might need for boxes and such. I have the equipment and time. If you need a hand building the boxes just let me know. I would be happy to get them all cut for you and ship them up. Anything to help. As I said, I cannot offer much in the way of knowlege or experience in what you are going through. but I can build the %$#&^ out hive boxes and such for you if you need a hand.
F
PS Remember no one can give unless someone receives!!!!

Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next