Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 30, 2014, 11:45:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My FINE sister!  (Read 3047 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2008, 10:31:02 AM »

John, oh you a bad boy!!!Imagine that, peeking under the bathroom door, naughty!!!  Kind of reminds me of that song where the lyrics go, "sneaking out the bath door window"!    Have a wonderful and beautiful day, Cinid

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2008, 09:49:01 PM »

Dont you know me yet Brian???
I was one of those kids peeking shocked under the bathroom door!
 Didnt you have sisters that had friends over?
 Dont worry Brian, its ok......I'll be glad to teach you the art of "Door Diving"!

your friend,
john

Not when I was young, I didn't get a sister until I was in my 40's when my parents adapted a female cousin of mine.  So by the time I had a sister I already had a wife and 2 daughters so had long lost interest in "door diving."
Now I have an adopted sister and a brother who claims he's really a girl but didn't proclaim that bit of news until both my parents had passed on.   Does that count as 1.5 sisters?

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2008, 09:55:27 PM »

Why Brian, I do think that qualifies! grin  You know, every family has that "special" one! J

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2008, 10:55:38 PM »

Thats ok Brian!
 I could never see anything except toes!

your friend,
john

Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 07:12:43 PM »

Thats ok Brian!
 I could never see anything except toes!

your friend,
john

That's because you passed by the keyhole.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 10:54:33 PM »

45 years later and NOW you tell me!
your friend,
john

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 09:34:59 AM »

Boys, boys, boys, both of ya, plain and simply little brats!!  I can picture you as little boys doing silly things that little boys do, where would this world be without the wonderful little boys!!!  Have the most wonderfully awesome days, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 01:16:40 PM »

So what happens if you can't smell.  Neither my nose nor my sense of smell work anymore due to tramatic head injuries.
The Nice thing I can say about it is: "No Body Offends Me!"

Wow, and I'm sorry for you for that!  That was another NPR story I heard, about a lady who lost her sense of smell, and what she had to go through losing it and also regaining it.

A little sense taken so for granted, and it is almost soley for pleasure(eating, smelling) we can live without it but it is really nice to have.  Its good that I have it, my sense of smell tells me to when to take a shower, although usually a while after my wife tells me... grin

I make sure that I balance out the NPR listening with FOX News so that I don't go mad...er I mean liberal grin

Rick

Rick
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next