Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 25, 2014, 03:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goldenrod and Wood Aster (Pictures!)  (Read 1189 times)
MrILoveTheAnts
Field Bee

« on: October 15, 2008, 01:03:27 AM »

I was so thrilled to find Lowes actually has a native plant... cart. A section would have been better but I guess a cart will do. Anyhow I picked up a Wood Aster and the bees love it. I wish I'd bought more.

What I'm now told is Field Goldenrod also started blooming this week. Field Goldenrod is good enough of an ID for me. I show this to experts and get back different answers all the time. Apparently Goldenrod is a big group of highly diverse plants that are hard to ID to species level.

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 09:38:32 AM »

MILTA.  Again!!!  And Again and Again!!!  Your pictures are something to behold, I love to see them, and so happy that you take the time to bring these for us to enjoy, my hat off to ya!!!  Have a wonderful and most beautiful day, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next