Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 20, 2014, 12:55:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And the rest of the story......  (Read 1918 times)
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« on: January 22, 2005, 12:37:53 AM »

Some of you may remember this picture...

Well there's more to the story than has been told. I actually came across the site tonight that has the original pictures, and you have got to go see the full story...

The True Meaning of a Bad Day!!

Beth

buzz
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2005, 01:16:55 AM »

I tend to think that that last truck falling in is fake. The first truck that fell in you can see leaning and about to fall, and they have a picture of it in the water splashing. The second one looks like its not tipping, and they never show it actually in the water.

Scott
----------
"If you have no money and you have few possessions, if you have a dog you are still rich"
----------
"Forgiveness is easier to get than permission"
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2005, 01:49:45 AM »

Look at the stuff in front of the second truck, esp. tree branches. Everything is gone in last picture. shocked

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2005, 02:14:26 AM »

LOL ya' all are right...... there is something funny about the last picture. hmmm

Goes to show ya.... you can never trust the internet.

embarassed oh well

BigRog
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2005, 07:15:46 AM »

Got to love people who are good with photoshop!

"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2005, 07:29:05 AM »

Very Neat Blog Beth - very classic looking and nice fonts - very nice. Thanks too for the nice words about Beemaster.com Smiley

I'll be following along - I wish more people would make use of the SIGNATURE option in the forum, I'm sure they have stuff to share with us and it's a great way to express yourself.

I have made AMPLE SPACE available for signatures (nearly ten times what is set for the default) and that should be enough space for nearly ANYTHING a member would like to share.

I'm going to add a post about signatures in the new Admin Forum I created - I made that so I can post important update info and notices in ONE PLACE: lately, I find myself posting some stuff in the Coffee house and other stuff in General and even more stuff in BOTH which is down right wasteful and redundant.

So, I made the Admin Forum and I think it is a wise move on my part - I would hope that ANY TIME a member sees a NEW TOPIC in that forum that they take the time to read it because I'm trying to save that for IMPORTANT issues that EVERYONE should read.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
eivindm
Global Moderator
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2005, 07:39:14 AM »

Hey, wait a minute...  

At first I didn't pay attention to which company the truck came from.  Could say I got a little surprised!!!  shocked cheesy  

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2005, 07:48:00 AM »

I found the proof. Go to the fifth picyure from top. See the guy standing by a pole  to the right. Then look at last picture, the guy is there again. And check out the rest of those two pictures you will see it is the fifth picture with the truck added later.

A red car in the back ground is there, then gone and back again.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
BigRog
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2005, 11:01:48 AM »

darn I had hoped no one would see that!

"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2005, 11:34:37 AM »

Yeah.... I see now that the last picture is most like picture number 2. I wish people wouldn't be so dishonest. Sad thing about this, I found it linked to a "nice little Christian" woman's site. She's got the link to this page as if it's a friend of her's.
Maybe I shouldn't get so PMsie over it.  huh Don't know if my stomach is sour from the dishonesty, or from a wounded pride over being so gullible.

I love what you did to the picture eivindm. Good work! Very clean job.  wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next