Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 22, 2014, 01:23:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finished a good book  (Read 541 times)
Pond Creek Farm
Field Bee

« on: October 07, 2008, 09:11:42 PM »

I just finished The Story of Edgar Sawtelle over the weekend.  It was recommended to me by my wife (who had not read it but heard it was a good read).  She was right.  The story is a coming of age story with dogs and family feuds and the drama that comes from not communicating feelings.  It was long, but I really enjoyed it.  It is not, however, a feel good about the world book.

Brian
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 09:28:23 PM »

I just finished "The Shack" and "The Road"...Best coupla books Ive read in awhile!
 I just started "Same kind of Different as Me"...My dad was caught crying at the dentists office while reading this book.....The nurse went in to mention to the Dr. that there was a man crying in the waiting room, so the dentist came out to check on him....Saw that dad was reading this book and busted out to the people around him about how good this book was and sat there and told dad that he bought 3 more copies to give to friends!...Mom turned around a few days ago and picked up a few copies too as she thought it was the best book she had read in years!..
Liike I said, I've just started it so I'll giva a report later!
your friend,
john

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next