Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 22, 2014, 12:46:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FOUR MORE YEARS WHETHER GOOD OR BAD  (Read 1321 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: January 20, 2005, 09:25:17 PM »

Fellow Americans:

If there are any special days in American History, it is the 20th of January when we swear in a new President to govern over our land. Every historian will tell you that NO second term of a sitting President has been a successful 4 year term. That statement in recent history is typically remembered by the human flaws in the MAN behind the title: Nixon had watergate, Reagan had the Contra Affair and Clinton had Monica - literally.

These men are human and flawed and watched under a microscope, it is a very tough lens to be viewed under.

I liked Bill Clinton, although that may surprize many of the Coffe House Crew, but he is the most likable President I have known in my 46 years of life. I respected the pure power that Reagan emitted with his very presence in a room and the strong convictions he held dear to him.

I wasn't that big a fan of George Herbert Walker Bush, his mistake of NOT marching into Bagdad while we were there during the Gulf War was traggic to his historical place in history. Yes, I am saying that listening to the United Nations was the single issue that crippled GHWB as a second term President.

The United Nations Leader is under investigations for the largest scam in the history of the world - 29 BILLIONS DOLLARS of money targetted for food for money. I don't see the need to bow to their hidden adgendas, that $29 Billion would have GREATLY been compromised if we had cleaned out the trash in Iraq 12/13 years earlier.

I wish this President (who I'm no big fan of either - but he is our  President) and elected in a free and open system, so he shall get my support and prayer during these tough times ahead.

I wrote the above JUST before the swearing in

It is now 9 hours later, and I was pleased to see the parade and all events go off so smootly. I think it is wonderful that thru satelite TV people around the world get to see our swearing in ceremonies and most of the events of the day.

So, whether you like this President or not, he is ours again. Personally, I'm hoping that history has great things to say about him, it surely doesn't for his father who had a fairly poor term, minus the successful effort in the Golf War - had he only gone to Bagdad, man do I believe the world be different today!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 10:29:01 PM »

John wrote,
"I liked Bill Clinton, although that may surprize many of the Coffe House Crew, but he is the most likable President I have known in my 46 years of life."

And this is a serious question, no funnies here.

I have heard this about Clinton so many times. That, and how he is a great speaker, and a few other high praises. I just want to know something, What are you talking about? What are all the other folks talking about?

Back in 1992 I had been a trucker driving all over the country and hardly ever watched TV or listened to the news on the radio, Just music and trucking.

Then I saw this guy on TV. Knew nothing about him hadn't even heard a word he said, didn't know who he was, but that first look I knew I didn't like that guy. And to my horror he turned out to be the president.

Now that was my first impression. The more I listened to him as time went by, the less I thought about him, and he started very low on my list. And I guess I don't know what makes a person a great speaker. Cause I sure couldn't listen to him.

So what is it I am missing about the guy?

Now the other part of me, perhaps I was protected by my aluminum cap.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 10:37:54 PM »

Quick answer then off to work,

All I said (I think) is that he is a real people person. I think Clinton enjoyed EVERY EXPERIENCE he had as President, and enjoy meeting people and THAT was a shining quality I saw in Him.

Let me put it this way, if I were gonna spend a weekend with Bush or Clinton - I'd choose Clinton. I honestly believe he enjoys life and would take the time to share it if asked.

Got to go Smiley

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
BigRog
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 06:56:08 AM »

I think that the problem with most people who support a candidate are blind to their faults. They see the emporers new clothes. Support who you like, but see them for what they are and publicly call them out on their BS. Critics are necessary for our form our goverment to function and critism from a supporter would be taken more seriously, that is one of Bush's problems he surrounds himself with yes men. Look at the cabinet resignations, Colon Powell resignation was very telling for me, I would vote for him for Pres tomorrow.

John I agree with you about Clinton and I think he was a good President for our country. He got rid of the deficit, the economy was doing great, but he had to be STOOPID and mess it up.

But I bet he would be a great person to have dinner with, a people person.

"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"
BigRog
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 07:08:28 AM »

And this is the second time he has publicly sworn to uphold the Constitution, let see if he means it this time.

"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next