Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 18, 2014, 11:19:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phantom of the Opera  (Read 565 times)
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« on: October 06, 2008, 07:40:19 PM »

Amanda & I went to see Phantom last night.  It was magical! Her birthday was in May & I got tickets for that.  We had such a great time.  I love spending time with my beautiful Daughter, she is the love of my life.  She is all grown up @ 21 & had the same wondrous ratpured look on her face as Christmas morning or when the tooth fairy left fairy dust on her pillow.  I saw that & my heart swelled like it did the moment she was born. I was so happy to be able to give her that feeling, am getting "smushy" now as I type. Those of you with grown kids know that, I just realized again how strong a Mothers love is. Dad's love is just as strong, just different than Moms.  Nurturing that little person inside your body, feeling them move, I remember after she was born I was sad cause she wasn't "just mine" anymore, had to share her with the world. She is my greatest achievement!
Phantom was a beautiful production, how intricate the costumes & sets. Much sparkle & glorious colors, textures & fabrics. The music is still in my head. The singing amazing!  How they do these productions is beyond me.  When Lion King came out years ago I promised her we would go, haven't had the chance but it is coming here to Seattle in the Spring so we will go. I'm getting sappy in my old age...J.

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 10:37:24 PM »

Oh Jody, your words were beautiful.  I know and fully understand every word that you have uttered.  That pride, so wonderful that you spent this glorious evening with your darling Daughter, beauty.  One day you will get to see the Lion King, together, or maybe with her children  Lips Sealed Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley  Yes, girl, sappiness comes with the aging process, and it is such a wonderful thing.  Have that most wonderful and awesome day, CIndi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next