Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 21, 2014, 07:25:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haunted trailor houses?  (Read 3401 times)
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« on: September 23, 2008, 03:12:28 PM »

I'm in here reading the forums and in the other room theres a show about hauntings of peoples houses, and I can hear it.
 Have you ever noticed that there are never trailors or manufactured homes that are haunted?
Whattaya make of that?
your friend,
john

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 03:32:49 PM »

Most mobile homes don't have dark creepy basements or attics!  AND they are usually not that old!    Wink  Jody

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
pdmattox
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 06:56:11 PM »

It sounds like discrimination to me. Cry

1frozenhillbilly
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 08:28:06 PM »

actually i lived in a trailor house for almost 20 years that we believe had 3 spooks,  nothing to scary but a little earie at times.  one was about a 7 or 8 year old boy used to show himself to my step brothers.  my mom always thought the older man was my uncle johnny,  he died in that trailer,  and we have no idea who the little old lady was, she only showed up 2 or 3 times in the whole 20 years we had the trailer before it burned down

vegetarian???  isnt green stuff for growing meat?
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 11:04:58 PM »

I went hunting with this fellow that frequently visited my good friend's archery shop yrs ago. He called me and asked if I wanted to go make a hunt with him. We were to hunt a strip of woods that surrounded a very large field full of soybeans and something else, can't remember.

I asked him where we would be staying and he said "There's a nice large house trailer on the property."

When we got there, he informed me there was a change of plans and that we would just sleep in his truck, of course I asked why.

Apparently the Wednesday before our Friday trip he had met with the land owner and they had opened the door to the trailer and a coyote ran out. They noticed a large hole in one end where they were going back and forth.

Didn't get much sleep that night as the guy's snoring was like three busted chainsaws. Come morning he puts me in a ladder stand right before daylight.

5 minutes later a guy on a 4 wheeler pulls up pointing a gun at me, I had a bow in hand. He screams "Who are you and what the he$$ are you doing in my stand!"

I said I was a guest of a realtor that was trying to sell the land. He said no, the field not the woods, these are our woods.

He said I could hunt anyway but then 10 minutes later changed his mind, so I left and had to investigate the trailer.

Walked in and it was filled with bats in every room, creepy.

And just think, this was the nice trailer that we were supposed to spend a night in!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 12:34:40 AM »

Any building that has had someone die under duress within it can be a candidate for being haunted.  Haunted houses (buildings) are always ones where someone died under tragic cricumstances.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 09:29:32 AM »

Mobile homes have some supernatural energy that attracts tornados, so I don't see why not ghosts too.

Perhaps they are just usually destroyed by tornadoes so the ghosts don't stay for very long.

Rick
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 10:48:55 AM »

Mobile homes have some supernatural energy that attracts tornados, so I don't see why not ghosts too.

Perhaps they are just usually destroyed by tornadoes so the ghosts don't stay for very long.
They don't attract tornadoes  rolleyes

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 03:03:12 PM »

They don't attract tornadoes  rolleyes

Sure they do..both tornados and tornadoes.  A tornadoe is a female tornado.  The females are the ones that don't follow a logical pattern. evil

<runs for cover, ducks behind flame shield!>

Rick
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 03:22:22 PM »

Spell check says tornadoes. I didn't think it was right either.

I have seen places where the trailer Park was spared but the rest of town was torn up.

Lubbock May 11, 1970. Very few trailer houses, big part of Lubbock.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

KONASDAD
Super Bee

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 04:24:00 PM »

Have never seen spirits. So, I get a job as nite watchman for a state park that was the sight of a revolutionary battle. Local lore has it hessian soldiers haunt the property as well as the owners child who died drowning during the civil war. I worked 11pm to 6am shift. I so wanted to see something, but alas, nothing. many of my co workers refused to work this site because they saw stuff. I would volunteer for nite shifts hoping something would appear. So many people have claimed to see stuff too.

"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »

Ok, I live in a manufactured home(trailor) and its not haunted....but........
  One nite,....about 9 years ago,.....me and Janelle were asleep in bed.
 I awoke to movement on the bed,rolled over to see janelle, and there she was, looking out the window. It was about 1 in the morning. I really wasnt paying much attention as, being new residents in the woods where we live, I too would look out the window at nite, just to look, I guess. All of a sudden, janelle gasps and jumps back all the way under the covers! And me, being the "Manly Man" that I am, followed suit and went under the covers right behind her Cry
 I whispered, "What is it?"..."Whats out there?"..."What'd you see?"
 Anyways, she told me she was awakened and had the urge to look out the window......She said she saw some men out there over near the railroad tie fence, without shirts on, bending over, picking something up off the ground, and dropping it in tow sack that went over their shoulder. She said the the men never took notice of her....These men also had a dog with them which was just walking around like dogs do....She said it wasnt scary ..she said it was kinda like watching a movie in the back yard......Until the dog looked up and noticed her!!!! shocked...She said the dog then started trotting towards the window she was looking out and was looking right at her!!!!.. She realized at that moment the dog was coming right up to the window to her!!!...THATS when she jumped back under the covers!

Right after this nite I started checking up on the history of my area. A long time ago, (The following info was told to Charlie, my work supervisor at that time, who is about 70 now, by his grandparents) that the indians used to live right where I live, right on the creek by my house, as it was a main water source. I was also told that the indians were very populous between the red river, which is 12 miles north of me, and the Wichita river which is 4 or 5 miles south of me, before the white man finally ran them off Cry..They even lived in tents at that time.

Anyways, after learning this, I decided to give "Peace offerings" to the ghosts one nite. (I was assumimg they were indians)...So I put out a glass of water, some whiskey, and some cigarettes.(I always heard the indians liked tobacco)...the next morning I went to see if anything dissappeared..Low and behold, some of the cigarettes were gone!!!..The water and whiskey were left behind...I left it out a couple of more nites...Then, to my dissappointment, I found the cigarettes a  couple feet away on the ground. I guess the wind must have blown them over there on the first nite.

I got a couple more stories about scary stuff around my place, but I figure you all would want to digest this story first!
 I havent had any "Activity" in a while now...But I'm always hoping.
A strange thing though...My wife is now thinking it was just her imagination which also enforces her belief in no afterlife. (This really bothers me Sad)

your friend,
john

reeegs22
New Bee

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 01:19:27 PM »

To ward off negative Native American spirits and make a peace offering of sorts, you should plant a tree that blooms with something sweet on your property (ie Cherry). 
I saw that on one of the ghost shows that I watch all the time.  grin

smiley Mary
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 01:27:43 PM »

Here is the thing about your so-called ghost. Either there is no after life, there fore no soul/spirit/whatever, therefore nothing hanging around to haunt any one/thing.

Or there is an after life and we each have a soul and the natural thing for the soul to do is move on the the spirit world. It therefore would not be hanging around after death to haunt you.

And before you mention something about not knowing the body had died.... I would think the soul would be smart enough to figure it out real fast.

Jerry

johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 06:01:26 PM »

Awww, c'mon Jerry...!
 You're takin' all the fun out of it!
 And I was just fixin' to tell of the balls of lites in the cemetery jusy east of me. Then I was gonna tell you of Mrs Reeds haunting of her dead husband, Bud!
Then I was gonna tell of the footsteps that came up my deck, opened the screen door, and left it open...Nobody was home but me...And at that time I only had one dog, and she didnt have thumbs...Besides, she was just laying in the yard watching me work on the deck........
Oh well,......

your friend,
john

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 07:01:35 PM »

I have two cats around here that open doors.  grin

Jerry

johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 08:51:33 PM »

Hey, I know what....Maybe your cats are really "Familiars"!( I read about this in some books about witches. "Familiars" are usually witches pets sort of that have some kind of spirit in them. Sometimes the Familiars can be a frog, or toad, or owl.....You know, you've seen 'em in the movies, right?
 heh heh hehhhh.......Now watch......tonite you'll probably have scary dreams of your cats and blame me! Smiley

your friend,
john

Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 07:24:30 PM »

I used to have a pet raccoon that would open doors, but he'd close them behind him too.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next