Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 20, 2014, 11:36:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More 9-11 conspiracy stuff  (Read 1212 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: January 12, 2005, 12:13:49 AM »

We've seen the phots and video clip of the pentagon, now additional info about the planes that hit the trade centers has come forward. Some interesting video close-ups showing what looked like a missile or something under the plane as it plowed into Tower 2.

There is a lot of content (I won't call it evidence) to see and read here - you can evaluate it any way you wish - I just wish we had a straight story on all the events, there are so many open-ends to the whole mess. I really wonder if we were all duped into seeing what the government wanted us to see and was there a greater evil at play.

http://www.911inplanesite.com/index.html

Please note: these people are selling a DVD on their theories - that discredits much of what they say as sales pitch, but I believe we haven't heard the whole story, and any light on this subject is better than being kept in the dark.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 04:55:49 AM »

I can't make anything out of those pictures. Looks like the usual out of focus stuff you see every time with UFO's and lockness monsters and sasquatch and.......

Don't you imagine there is radar tracking of said plane> From where it started from and where it was before that, and before that? What about the other plane that hit the north tower? Any pictures of it? Anything wierd about it? If it was normal then what difference was there in the damage done by the initial impact of these two planes?

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
leominsterbeeman
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 04:14:10 PM »

Please!    

We only beleive what the government wants us to believe!  Give me more credit that.  I make up my own mind and if there was something real at work here, I'd be pretty angry with my country.
  And conspiry theorists will always find a conspircy where ever they look.    

If this was so daming and important, why wouldn't they be running to every news agency on the earth with this "evidence" rather than trying to make some money off the tragedy?    Oh, that's right the news agencys are afraid to run the footage.

A missle hit the Pentagon - That would mean that the government wants to kill it's own citizens; blame Islamic fundamentalists;  just to wage war and show our might and grab the oil so Bush's friends in Texas can make all the money.

And what about the people that were on the plane?  What happend to the bodies?  Aliens got 'em, I guess.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next