Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: BBQ & MKACF  (Read 695 times)

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
BBQ & MKACF
« on: August 28, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »
Hi those of you coming to Brians ~ If you have old cell phones or ink cartridges you need to dispose of, bring em along!  I collect them for MKACF (Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation.) The $$ goes for womens cancer research, domestic violence & womens shelters.  Check the foundation out,  www.mkacf.org , they are doing wonderful work.  I don't have $ to donate so I'ts my time collecting & mailing these things. And yes, I am one of the annoying MK ladies, and NO I'm not old & blonde!! :evil: well, some could argue the old point.. :roll:  Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline reeegs22

• New Bee
Re: BBQ & MKACF
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 04:37:02 PM »
What about a Pink Car :lol: 8-)????????
:-) Mary

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
Re: BBQ & MKACF
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 10:40:43 PM »
Hi those of you coming to Brians ~ If you have old cell phones or ink cartridges you need to dispose of, bring em along!  I collect them for MKACF (Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation.) The $$ goes for womens cancer research, domestic violence & womens shelters.  Check the foundation out,  www.mkacf.org , they are doing wonderful work.  I don't have $ to donate so I'ts my time collecting & mailing these things. And yes, I am one of the annoying MK ladies, and NO I'm not old & blonde!! :evil: well, some could argue the old point.. :roll:  Jody

Looks like I'll be sending you home with more than a few pigeons.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!