You can see all the gory details here.
The question: Because it was pouring rain while I removed all the honey comb, it got wet. I dried it with paper towels when I got home and most of it was capped. I am currently in the process of bottling it after crush and strain. Do you think the honey will be OK, or might it have absorbed water through the wax?
I've never experienced water transfer through wax cappings so the honey should still be good, being capped. You'll want to process it before the wax gets moldy though. Water can make the wax go moldy, which taints the flavor.