Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Gas prices  (Read 3252 times)

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Gas prices
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 11:25:59 PM »
still 3.79  in warren

Offline SgtMaj

• Queen Bee
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 11:59:02 PM »
Down to $3.39 now... guess the oil bubble bursting is finally starting to have an effect.  Still, I wish we were paying what Venezuela pays at the pump... 17 cents a gallon.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2008, 03:35:10 PM »
I am worried about what it will cost to heat the house this winter..

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2008, 03:39:32 PM »
i switched from oil heat to a pellet stove.  much better!!
.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2008, 03:41:35 PM »
It is a free standing propane stove I am using. The pellet stove was something I considered before we bought this one, but sometimes they run out of pellets around here. Anyway, something to consider.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2008, 04:04:52 PM »
Nashville is out of gas? Just saw a short video showing a lot of stations closed. Just Walmart and some other place was still selling gas.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2008, 06:05:16 PM »
i get 3 tons in august and that does me for the winter.  one short burst of hard work :-)
.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville

anything