Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 28, 2014, 08:21:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigfoot????  (Read 5312 times)
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« on: August 15, 2008, 07:10:20 PM »

heres the latest and they say they found it in Ga mountains.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/15/us/15bigfoot.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/91706

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »

Been seeing some of that. One would think one could get a decent picture of it.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
SgtMaj
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 10:06:42 PM »

Yeah... seems like a hoax... if it was real, they would let the media and researchers take a good hard look at it.
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 10:35:52 PM »

Sasquatch (the Bella Bella Indian word) for the mysterious Ape like creature (aka Oo ot Ahila [Middle Salish] and Seatlhk (Duwamish) according to legend is A Half man half devil creature that steals human women with whom to mate as there are few true females among them.  The half human offspring are mules (sterile) and are usually what is found as part of family pack sitings.  The Keylally's (Shaman) of the Salish and Bella Bella Indians used to say, "Watch out for Oo ot Ahila, for he will raid your village and steal your women."

If a woman disappeared while away from the village they used to say that Oo ot Ahila had gotten her. 

I wrote a short story that told of this legend as it might occur in the modern world,  I do need to submit it.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 01:40:44 AM »

It has turned out to be a hoax, the DNA was a mixture of "human" and "opossum". A pity really.

The photos look like an old girlfriend of mine Smiley
SgtMaj
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 02:41:13 AM »

It has turned out to be a hoax, the DNA was a mixture of "human" and "opossum". A pity really.

Wonder if the cops will investage that "human DNA"... to see if those hunters need to be charged with murder.
poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 11:54:02 AM »

[/quote]

Hmmm, think I dated her brother... evil  It is too bad it is a hoax.  I do think we don't know everything that is out there, or in the ocean or Nessie. May be a real one somewhere at least I hope so!  Jody

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Frantz
Field Bee

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 06:24:28 PM »

Ok, you guys and gals. Do you really want to know who/what sasquatch is? I will tell you if you really want to know. See if you do any real research on Bigfoot you will find out that the very first sighting/encounter with the bigfoot was from "Albert Ostmann" yep my relative. If you all really want to know the story, just let me know. You all just have to keep it hush, hush. He is real by the way, just let me know if you really want to know.
F

Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 08:18:59 PM »

Ok, you guys and gals. Do you really want to know who/what sasquatch is? I will tell you if you really want to know. See if you do any real research on Bigfoot you will find out that the very first sighting/encounter with the bigfoot was from "Albert Ostmann" yep my relative. If you all really want to know the story, just let me know. You all just have to keep it hush, hush. He is real by the way, just let me know if you really want to know.
F

Spill the beans Frantz.

...JP Wink

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
SgtMaj
Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 11:53:28 PM »

Frantz, guy in a gorilla suit?  Yeah, it wasn't really that hush-hush when I watched the history channel special on it.
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »

Frantz, tell us a story, we all want to hear.....

Brian, submit your short story (do it here on our forum), we all want to read your writings too, especially me!!!  Have that most beautiful and wonderfullest of days, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Frantz
Field Bee

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 10:11:22 AM »

ok, ok, so here is the scoop. Bigfoot is Cain, I know, I know it seems unrealistic. But think about it. when the lord cursed Cain with a mark and also cursed him to live forever in his sin after he killed Able, it makes perfect sense. Ok, maybe only a little sense, ok, maybe no sense at all, but thats my story and I'm stickin to it. Something to debate anyway. Since then he has just wondered around aimlessly and never really been able to integrate. He is periodically seen all over the place. Some of the stuff is made up no doubt, "including uncle Alberts story" but I love pondering the possibilities...
F
PS Did I ever mention that I saw a UFO?? No really it was really cool, and I was totally sober!! I promise!!

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 10:24:30 AM »

Frantz, so that was the scoop eh?  I wouldn't doubt it one little bit, that Cain has some bad influence for sure, naughty boy.  Thanks for telling us that story, have that most wonderful and awesomely great day, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 07:15:41 PM »

How did he survive the flood?

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

Frantz
Field Bee

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 07:47:58 PM »

I don't know, I never thought about that. I just figured that since God cursed him to walk the earth alone with his curse??? He must have found a log or something. Good point though! We may never know huh
F

JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 12:35:14 AM »

So then, who is Mrs. Bigfoot?

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 08:18:49 AM »

Wow...thankfully I've seen pictures of you posted, because otherwise I'd really be wondering what you look like to attract that kind of beauty since the ladies are usually prettier than their men!!!  tongue grin

Rick
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 10:02:25 AM »

Getting back to Cain. Not real sure you got the story right Frantz. I can't find any where saying Cain will live forever. And he does get married, has a son, and builds a city named after his son. 

Jerry

Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 11:57:08 PM »

ok, ok, so here is the scoop. Bigfoot is Cain, I know, I know it seems unrealistic. But think about it. when the lord cursed Cain with a mark and also cursed him to live forever in his sin after he killed Able, it makes perfect sense. Ok, maybe only a little sense, ok, maybe no sense at all, but thats my story and I'm stickin to it. Something to debate anyway. Since then he has just wondered around aimlessly and never really been able to integrate. He is periodically seen all over the place. Some of the stuff is made up no doubt, "including uncle Alberts story" but I love pondering the possibilities...
F
PS Did I ever mention that I saw a UFO?? No really it was really cool, and I was totally sober!! I promise!!

Awh, you spoiled my surprise.   That's also a part of the Indian's legend about Sasquatch.  The last of the 1st men to step (their word) onto the earth and punished for his crime to walk the world for as long as it lasts apart from man.  He steals human women and occasionally sires offspring which are the ones more likely to be sighted.     He is limited in range to North America down to about Guatemala, as the Isthmus of Panama didn't exist at that time.  This was all in the time before the mountains were raised and water flooded the lands (Noah's Flood).  According to the American Indians Adam and Eve lived in the Iowa/Illinois/Missouri area.  Cain (Sasquatch) was left behind by Noah because he was sentenced to the confines of the North American Continent.

That is why the Sasquatch (by whatever name) is half god...half beast. according to the Indian Legends.

Getting back to Cain. Not real sure you got the story right Frantz. I can't find any where saying Cain will live forever. And he does get married, has a son, and builds a city named after his son. 

Cain living family was also punished, his descendents were turned black and called Cannanites....one of his female descendents was married to one of Noah's sons  (see Genius).   Cain isn't able to die as long a man remains on the earth, according to legend, as that was the curse laid upon him as an individual by the Creator of all mankind.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
bmacior
House Bee

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 07:26:54 AM »

Cain established the first city, naming it after his son Enoch, built a house, and lived there until it collapsed on him, killing him.  Jubilees, Chapt 4.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next