Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 21, 2014, 06:48:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We're forgetting birthdays!!! Robo, have a good one  (Read 1117 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: July 29, 2008, 10:11:52 AM »

One thing I don't keep on top of is, happy birthday wishes!!!  Something to work on....

I see Rob is having this day as his, his celebration of life.  Enjoy, have a wonderful day.  We need to all be aware of everyone's birthday, if they have put that date in their personal profile.  We all need to celebrate with everyone this day of our birth.  Beautiful and most wonderful of these days, so many more to come.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 10:25:01 AM »

cindi, i  never remember to look at the bottom of the page.  we need to add 'social director' to your title!  thanks for the reminder.

Happy Birthday Robo and all!!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 10:31:02 AM »

Kathy, actually I was checking out the forum and one of the buttons up at the top, alongside, home, help, search, profile, my messages and then CALENDAR.  Clicked that button and it showed a calendar with the date of peoples' birthdays on it.  Guess I have missed functions on the forum.  Have that most wonderful and beautiful day, life is for livin' and learnin'.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 11:28:07 AM »

Happy birthday Rob!!!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 05:23:39 PM »

Wow, that was scary!!!!

Happy Birthday Robo and thanks always for all the wonderful information you share with me.

Annette
pdmattox
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »

Happy birthday Rob. Alright where is the cake?

qa33010
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 11:23:31 PM »

Happy belated Birthday Robo.  Hope you had a great day!  I still have some ice cream left.

Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next