Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 29, 2014, 07:22:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something to make Jerrymac think  (Read 4559 times)
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2005, 10:03:29 PM »

You're silly Jerry. We're chatting if you want to join www.beemaster.com/chatroom

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2005, 11:25:37 PM »

I'm no good at chat rooms. I type and read too slow.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2005, 11:34:18 PM »

They Say Never Give Your Kid This Name

If you count Mr. Andrew Wilson, age 44 of Branson, Mo., among your friends, you'll have to make a change in your address book. He has officially and legally changed his name to the pronoun "They." You may call him Mr. They if you want to show respect.

Wireless Flash reports that the name-change began as a family joke. The man who used to be known as Andrew Wilson often wondered, "Who is this 'they' when people say 'They say this' and 'They say that?'" Now we know the answer to this philosophical query. They is Andrew Wilson. Andrew Wilson is They. Someone has finally assumed responsibility for the ubiquitous they!

Lest you think this isn't real, They points to his driver's license. It has his new legal name on it: They. They has quite a full life. He is an inventor who hold 14 patents, including Ground-Effect lighting, a neon light that fits under cars, and Shades Eyewear, sunglasses with a visor extending a half-inch from the top to shade the glare of the sun.

where I found it
http://home.netscape.com/?siteId=vnscpenusmail&authLev=2&siteState=&lang=en&locale=usshade the glare of the sun.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
1frozenhillbilly
House Bee

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2005, 04:46:39 PM »

man that guy is one bravbe soul,  i wouldn't taked the responsibility for being they for all the tea in china Smiley

vegetarian???  isnt green stuff for growing meat?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next