Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 24, 2014, 08:07:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something to make Jerrymac think  (Read 4714 times)
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« on: January 04, 2005, 02:20:33 AM »

I found this on the internet a little after 2 am. I found it a very strange thing to read, and thought I'd toss it Jerrymac's way so he could think it over. Here it goes:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to
think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone´s fault.
If it was Us, what did that make Me ? After all, I´m one of Us. I must be.

I´ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them.
No-one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them.
We´re always one of Us. It´s Them that do the bad things.

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 05:55:03 AM »

I'm sure it is one of them that is tired of being blamed for everything and made this up to include us. They like to use these brain games on us. They try to confuse us so we will start thinking it is the fault of us, not them. Don't be fooled.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 08:54:27 AM »

I should have said it differently. It is not them being tired of getting the blame, after all it is them that do it. They are just getting concerned about those of us that have figured them out and do our best to expose them.

There is none so blind as those that will not see.

They do their best to control us and the way we think about them. They will spread lies and propaganda in such ways to make us believe it is the truth. And there are those of us that just eat it up. Those of us that do that then turn and discredit those of us that try to tell all of us the real truth. Therefore there are some of us that become them. So while the message you posted is true to an extent it does not include all of us. If all of us were them there would be no us.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 09:16:51 AM »

Oh I like the way you think Jerrymac. You'd have wonderful conversations (of which I wouldn't understand) with my husband. He never comes to this forum though. He hangs out in a few different Christian forums. That man can say things - that I know are true, and a very intellegent thought - and I won't have a clue what he's saying. Smiley

Beth

Anyone else care to voice there opinion on the little quote I placed above?

1frozenhillbilly
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 12:59:46 PM »

im confused but then i think im one of us and had never even thought of the possibillity of being one of them so i'll just let them take the blame and do my best to remain one of us and not one of them

vegetarian???  isnt green stuff for growing meat?
Jay
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 10:24:40 PM »

I wouldn't be so paranoid if everyone wasn't out to get me!! cheesy

By the rude bridge that arched the flood
Their flag to Aprils breeze unfurled
Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world
-Emerson
Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 10:50:12 PM »

Funny Jay but I think you are one of us, bye

Ryan Horn
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2005, 11:11:38 PM »

They're coming to take me away... he he ha ha ho ho....... they're coming to take me away.

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2005, 11:13:51 PM »

Lol, is it possible to get a sugar hi from honey? If it is I think Beth has raided her honey stalk, lol. You are to funny tonight, lol, bye

Ryan Horn
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2005, 11:56:19 PM »

LOL I am feeling pretty silly tonight Ryan. And to think, I don't drink, or do drugs (been there done that too...... I grew up and got over it).

I don't know what's up with me tonight. Just feeling silly. I'm actually going through a lot of stress. More stress than I can handle maybe. I've had the very worst year of my whole life (35 years old - just a young duck).

Oh boy...... I better not think about the sad stuff. I feel sort of like those people that floated to the ceiling on Mary Poppins. You know that part? Where they go to some uncle's house or something, and they find him laughing and floating up to the ceiling. Well Mary says that this just won't do, not proper or something. So the only way to bring the guy off the ceiling was to make him sad. So they tried..... but it didn't last long, and soon they were all up at the ceiling laughing. (That part is great. Smiley )

But then he starts to think about how they'll all leave soon, and they all get sad, and they all float to the floor. (sigh)

It's a GOOD thing to laugh. I've really needed it. Maybe I'm laughing and being silly out of "survival" mode. But it's been great fun tonight. Smiley

(Ryan, my game hasn't come yet. Maybe tomorrow. If so, I'll probably be lost in that for a few days and only pop into the forum for quick checks.)

Beth

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2005, 08:04:33 AM »

It is a fun game, when you start playing I suggest you go to the right hand upper cornner for helpfull info on the game, it is all in easy to understand reading all in different catagorrys. I say that if you are going to run the bees and plant and such you need to use the "Big Boss" one, it has the most workers and equipment already on it. I also suggest right off the bat you sell that land and move up to the smaller plot above your land and make 2 new feilds in the dirt, start farming early in the year and raise some bees and such for your road side stand, of course this cost alot but you can sell machinery you dont use like the sprayer, the small tractor the 12 row planter ( keep the seed drill and large tractor instead) and sell one of your combines and the corn head. You want to keep the truck and 2 gators becuase they can use them for work. If you put your people on auto let one off of it becuase once your honey produces you wont be able to get them off that job till it is finished so you can use that one free person to plant and harvest. Be shure to spary your feilds 2 times a year or when ever you see bugs over your feilds, just hire a plain to do it, it works better, I always hire more people to do more work, I will tell ya more later, gotta go to school, bye Beth Cheesy

Ryan Horn
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2005, 06:04:25 PM »

Is there a lot of interaction with the honebees? You're going to cause me to get this game if you keep talking about it.

Jerry

Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2005, 06:13:22 PM »

The game did come today, but I can't get it downloaded for some reason. I'm working on that though. Checking out their web site and such. I looks like a fun game, and I'm dieing to play it. Smiley

Beth

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2005, 06:16:52 PM »

I tell you what Beth, since that nothing you were suppose to send me never got here, I don't think, how about sending me the game and I'll see if it works or not.

Jerry

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2005, 07:07:59 PM »

Bth, how old is your computer? It prob. takes windows 98 at least. There isnt a TON of interaction but you can check your production and make alot of money selling at your road side stand, you only need one. bye

Ryan Horn
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2005, 07:39:49 PM »

Our computer isn't very old at all Ryan. Only about 2 years, and like I said, it has windows XP. So I'm confused on the problem.
I'll work on it more tomorrow.

Beth

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2005, 08:43:20 PM »

I dont know why it wouldnt auto download, my compo did and I have the same programs. bye

Ryan Horn
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2005, 09:35:41 PM »

Forget it Jerry..... you are not getting my new game! Go get your own toys! I'm not even going to share!  Tongue

I'm thirty five years old, and I don't have to do what you say. Smiley So HA.

LOL Actually Jerry, the game cost under $20. That's not bad for the type of game and the graphics on it. Look into it on the net. It's called - John Deere American Farmer.

Beth

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2005, 09:44:55 PM »

Mind you elders young lady. I just can't get no respect.

No. I just figured since its too much for you to handle I'd just take it off your hands. I was only thinking of your mental well being.

Jerry

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2005, 09:47:12 PM »

I think we're off subject here. You do know that game is put out by "them". It will mess with your head. I have an aluminum foil brain protector so I'll be safe.

Jerry

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next