Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 18, 2014, 11:49:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: free  (Read 2896 times)
1frozenhillbilly
House Bee

« on: January 03, 2005, 06:42:37 PM »

after several years on probation I became a free man the 28th of dec.
I got to see my kids and ex wife new years day.  and what a joy that was.
no I will not talk about why I was on probation.  someone got hurt and it was my fault.  I just thank God it's behind me and they have forgiven me and I can now be a part of my family again.  may all of you all's new year be as good as mine is starting out to be

vegetarian???  isnt green stuff for growing meat?
leominsterbeeman
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 07:56:46 PM »

Good Luck.  As far as i can tell, you've said the right thing.....

Quote from: 1frozenhillbilly
someone got hurt and it was my fault.  I just thank God it's behind me and they have forgiven me ....

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 08:54:15 PM »

Good Luck Hillbilly:

Freedom is a state of mind as much as it is a phsyical condition - I've been lucky and made mostly the right choices in life, but I realized that during my life there were times when either God or luck (or both) were on my side. Many times I teetered on disaster, I imagine we all have at different times in our life.

I worked in a high security jail facility for more than 5 years, the majority of the inmates were average Joe's who made stupid moral choices, or fell below what society expected of them. More than 40 inmates were lifers who were housed at this facility in exchange for off-setting the costs of housing the inmates.

I saw a lot of drug use related offenders (not talking about dealers) who would better serve their families in a release program rather than institutionalization and just as many men jailed for "Dead-Beat Dad" syndrome where child support wasn't paid. I tend to wonder how imprisoning someone can improve their ability to support their families.

So I understand how mistakes can change the lives of countless people and I wish you and everyone involved a closing of the events that lead to where you are and a better future for everyone. Life isn't a cakewalk, nor should it be - but luckily we all have the power of choice and my prayers are with you, may your future be a positive experience and tell your kids how much you love them EVERY CHANCE YOU CAN.

Thanks for sharing.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 12:34:44 AM »

I'll be honest - I had the worst "Christmas holiday" I've ever had. I won't get into it, or tell why. But my life is far from perfect, and I really appriciate hillbilly's honesty. Don't get me wrong - I don't drink, I don't do any drugs, I try to live a proper Christian life - I don't even SPEED...... but for some reason there are people out there that really hate me. One of these people (sadly) is my mother, who is currently trying to tear my world apart. So apparently I'm not a perfect person. LOL
Spent a couple days in my pjs crying in bed just before new years - I'm ok now. I really like my life, but sometimes I wish it was easier. John, you know what I mean. I've had a horrible year. I've never had one like this before, and I hope I never have another like it.

I don't know what I'm getting at...... but hillbilly, keep that honesty, all I ever care about is a person doing the best they can at that time - and learning from mistakes made. And I hope God blesses you with all you hope for with your family.

Beth

1frozenhillbilly
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 03:14:00 AM »

beth the bible says that our families can sometimes be our biggest enemies when we take on the walk of christ.  all we can do is keep walking and keep praying for them.  yea they who walk godly in christ jesus will suffer persecution.  pray for those who hate you and do good to them who despitefully use you.  I have to stay honest because my father in heaven watches over me and holds me to a standard of the cross.  what i did will never be forgoten in this life but through christ it can be overcome.  be encouraged i will pray for you and lift you up.  may the peace of god which passes all understanding keep your heart.

queenb64
New Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 10:07:20 PM »

beth sorry to hear about you and your mom. I haven't spoken to my mother in over 4 years, it will be 5 years this coming june.She is not allowed to see her grandchildren so I know how you feel. Christmas was dismal , no money for gifts for the kids. Fortunatley, I raised my kids to appreciate anything and everything. My eight year old got my keyboard, which my oldest bought me a month before. he loved it. He has music in his blood, so even though it was a hand me down, he appreciated it and it will let him explore his talents. It took him less than an hour to learn Amazing Grace, and tell you every note. (thats how I knew he music in his soul). My oldest got my computer. He appreciated it too, even though it was 5 years old. So I guess I was blessed at Christmas because I realized God gave me two wonderful kids. Understanding that money was tight, it didnt matter, they knew the gifts they had came from moms heart.

For New years I got freedom from my husband. I have been in a verbally and emotionally abusive relationship, craziness, more like a Dictatorship than a marriage for 2 years. And finally got my freedom. I prayed alot for God to either fix it or end it because I couldnt take it anymore. Well he listened and ended it. I know he doesnt favor divorce but he doesnt let us endure more than we can handle either. So he set me free. I am thankful for that. Now we are sleeping peacefully at night and my kids and i dont feel like doormats.

Even though for the holidays we were financially distressed, and my marriage ended, and it sounds bad, it was actually a blessing. We will be moving to Arkansas soon, living off the land in about a year or so, on 36 beautiful acres. I am so excited. God is walking beside me helping me through it all.

God bless all of you

"if you can dish it out, you better be able to take it"
1frozenhillbilly
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2005, 03:49:05 AM »

im glad to hear your new year and christmas was a good one,  no one should ever have to endure an abusive relationship and while god doesn't prefer divorce he made provision for it for just such circumstances as you describe.  may his hand ever guide you and in his time bring you an even better mate whom he himself has prepared for you and your kids.  i don't know if you ever listen to country music but the song the dad he didn't have to be comes to mind,  there are men like that out there and may you be blessed to find him
i'll keep you in my prqayers

1frozenhillbilly
House Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2005, 03:50:48 AM »

hey beth hope you're doing better

Lesli
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2005, 02:47:48 PM »

Congrats on being a free man. So what kind of hillbilly are you? My own family is from Buchanan Co, VA.

Lesli
http://beeyard.blogspot.com/
1frozenhillbilly
House Bee

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2005, 10:17:55 PM »

my family actually hails from mesa county colorado, the high desert country, the guys at work started calling me hillbilly because i listen to country and bluegrass all the time

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2005, 10:38:38 PM »

I've been accussed of being a hillbilly. I'm from the plains of Texas. For those that don't know what that looks like, look at your kitchen table top. Add some blowing dust and you got it.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next