Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 24, 2014, 01:19:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hi from Spain  (Read 743 times)
tadu
New Bee

« on: July 14, 2008, 10:18:30 AM »

Hi, I am new to the forum.
I am from Spain (Madrid). Hobby beekeeper and also computer scientits. I am very focused on developing remote sensing system for bees.
If anyone come to madrid, mail me and we will have a coffe...
Please excuse my poor english :_(
CVBees
House Bee

secondchanceapiary@gmail

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 10:51:25 AM »

Ningún problema. Bienvenido a la Abeja que Mantiene el foro del mensaje.  I cheated and used a translation service.   shocked
I hope to revisit España sometime soon but no immediate plans.   Good luck with the beekeeping I am a beginner too.  Hope to talk/translate again with you.  Bienvenido from Pennsylvania USA

Bees are the key to life as we know it.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 02:10:30 PM »

your english is fine.  far better than my spanish.  we have another beekeeper from spain on here.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 09:08:27 AM »

Tadu, welcome to our forum, this is a place that you will love to spend some time.  You are working on some interesting stuff, remote sensor for bees.  Cool.  I wonder what that is that you are doing though, tell us more.  If I ever came to Spain, I would have a coffee with you for sure.   Smiley Smiley Smiley  Have the most beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next