Meanwhile, I checked on this hive again today and they are doing much better. They are looking really good and I found the queen and she is laying really great now. Found many, many frames of fresh eggs and larvae. The bees are moving all around the hive now (before when the wax moths were in there, the bees were all crammed in on one side of the hive.) and I only found 1 frame with a wax moth larvae which I cut out with my hive tool.
I believe this hive simply had way to much room to protect for the population. What a lesson I have learned from this.
For now on, if I keep adding supers on top, then I must check down below and see what is happening in the supers down below. If they are empty, I must remove them or reverse them.
Thanks all. I am now waiting for that product which will be good to have on hand.