Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: BeeSource having problems?  (Read 1223 times)

Offline eri

• House Bee
BeeSource having problems?
« on: July 03, 2008, 07:07:32 PM »
After lurking for a while on beesource.com I registered but never received a confirmation message so I can't post. Asked in PM for assistance and was told the request had been sent to a moderator. Two weeks and no response. Tried to register under different usernames/email addresses but still no confirmation. Is this site having problems?
On Pleasure
Kahlil Gibran
And to both, bee and flower, the giving and the receiving of pleasure is a need and an ecstasy.
People of Orphalese, be in your pleasures like the flowers and the bees.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: BeeSource having problems?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 07:47:22 PM »
I do not know much about beesource. I am registered on that site, but I do not find it user friendly and so do not visit it anymore.

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Robo's World
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 08:58:36 PM »
Did you check your spam filter?  Although they use different software than we do, spam filters is usually the reason for not getting a confirmation.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline JordanM

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 09:13:55 PM »
I joined a few months ago and was having the same problem it took about 7 days, but i ended up sighning out and sighning back in and it worked.

Offline SgtMaj

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 09:48:14 PM »
I will say this for them, they have some great schematics for making your own boxes and frames and such.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 09:57:11 PM »
Barry Birkey, who so generously provides the forum and the site, is a busy guy.  I'm sure he'll catch up eventually.
Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen