Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 26, 2014, 03:09:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Forget the COOKBOOK Forum!!!  (Read 1098 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: December 28, 2004, 07:55:53 PM »

Just a friendly reminder that we DO have a Cookbook Forum at www.beemaster.com/cookbook with a few hundred recipes to choose from.

I am looking to collect personal recipes from ALL MEMBER who are interesting in contributing them to the Cookbook Forum.

I notice that we get a lot of visitors who read the recipes, but we sure would love to have your favorite recipes added to the collection.

Entering a recipe is EXACTLY the same as using the Beekeeping Forum, so there is NO learning curve to stumble through.

So, during the Holiday Season, I hope you give the gift of a great recipe to the members of the forum and the thousands of NON-BEEKEEPERS who visit the recipe section. Thanks and I hope you can dust off your recipe cards and add some of your favorites to share with the rest of us.

NOTE: there are MANY MANY categories in the cookbook, please try to find the forum which best represents your recipes. Thanks.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 08:18:14 AM »

There is also a garden forum that is a part of Johns great line up of forums   http://beemaster.com/garden

Some of the members here on the bee forum have signed up to bee members but have failed to even do an interduction there. If you wish to just look at the post and not contrubite then feel free to do so as a guest. You can even do a post as a guest if a certin post strikes a cord with you.

John, Ya want me to post more of my recipe collection in there  cheesy  cheesy Huh?
I get them every day and save the best ya know.
 Cheesy Al
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 03:51:08 PM »

Hi Al:

I can't ever forget your GREAT contributions to the cookbook forum - I'm getting back to collecting and adding recipes, the ladies Trace works with are promising to either directly add them to the forum, or pass them on to us to add for them. Either way, I still love the forum and hope more people get involved.

And definitely, please do add any and all that you have, if you look at the number of recipes which have been READ, you will see that your previous contributions have really made a dent in the kitchen of many many people who make it to the forum.

I trimmed the address leading to the gardening forum - I hope 2005 to be a bumper crop year for the forum and congrats on the 1000 post mark!!!!

NOTE: I'm going to change the wording on my beekeeping course page and forum header too - to include the word HONEYBEE which Beemaster.com does not have in it's main pages, so it doesn't grab people in the search engine as does Beekeeping which we are at the top!!!

Just by adding HONEYBEE to the headers, we will see a GREAT difference in the hit count, visitors and membership. Somehow, I missed this simple "marketting term" just imagine how many people search the word Honeybee and NEVER find it to the site or forum. They all found us by searching Beekeeping according to my site admin panel which gives me great feedback on search terms. So, I'm adding Honeybee to all the main pages, and once the search engines refresh, we should see a large responce, which will trickle down to all the forums!!!!

Thanks again Al and Kare, Happy and Joyous New Year to you and your family!!!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
BigRog
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 04:27:38 PM »

I find it a great way to back up my recipie collection. I also like having it as a resource for recipies. You can gain wieght just reading over there.

"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next