Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 21, 2014, 07:16:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blowing off steam  (Read 826 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« on: August 09, 2008, 09:58:50 AM »

A lot of headlines lately have gotten my blood pressure up. And this is bad because I already have high blood pressure.

I would think that the police know that when they go crashing through a door there is a great possibility of gunfire breaking out. The fact is, they do know this, there fore they are on edge already and some slight little something could set them (the police) off. A heavy book dropped and someone thinks a gun has been fired and they start shooting at shadows. It don't matter what is in that shadow just shoot it cause it moved.

Also they really never know who or what is in the structure they are raiding. Could be a deaf person. A skittish person that thinks they are being robbed or something. They think their life is in jeopardy, and they do have the right to defend themselves. So they grab a gun and get mowed down.

This is even worse when the cops raided the wrong place.

Now here is the justification for doing the raids the way they do.

THEY MAY FLUSH THE DRUGS. 

If they (the bad guy) has a chance he will get rid of the evidence. And given enough time could arm himself and fire on the cops.

Pull out the scales folks. On one side place the drugs that might get flushed. On the other side place the lives that could be lost. (that being bad guy, good guy, woman holding a baby.)

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
SgtMaj
Queen Bee

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 10:17:50 AM »

The so called war on drugs get's my blood boiling anyway... it's a monumental waste of money, it clogs our courts and jails, and it destroys people's lives that have never hurt a soul.

Then, I'm guessing you saw where they raided that mayor's house after just waiting for them to bring the package inside?  So let me get this straight... all I have to do is mail some drugs to my enemies to destroy their lives... because they don't have to have any knowlege of the package apparantly.  I think it would be hillarious if someone mailed a package of drugs to the deputy director of the DEA... what do you think?
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 11:10:01 AM »

Nope. Now days all you need to do is tell the cops that some one has drugs. Some one is molesting a child. Some one said they should assassinate "certain individuals". Don't need anything to back it up.

Throw a party after turning in you neighbor and have a few laughs.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
SgtMaj
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 01:25:28 PM »

Good point... these days, kids in school will accuse their teachers of molestation/rape if the teacher gives them a bad grade... it's almost become a sport.
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 05:29:19 PM »

The system got me so scared that I don't change my one granddaughter's diaper. I used to all the time when I was baby sitting them. All you have to do is piss off someone and they can ruin your life evil

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next