Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 28, 2014, 01:09:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EXPECT SOME FORUM OUTAGES OVER THE NEXT 48 HOURS - 6-22-14  (Read 2834 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: June 21, 2014, 11:57:49 PM »

During the next few days, Robo (our technical Administrator) will be moving our beemaster.com site and forum to another server. During this time, expect to see the forum off line for several hours and your network may not recognize the new location for up to 24 hours after the move takes place.

I need you all to know that for 7 years our forum has been hosted FREE by Zunibee on his server - this was his gift to the forum because he strongly believes in our mission to be the best family oriented and advertisement free beekeeping site in the world. Without getting into details, cost of hosting our massive site have grown beyond Zunibee's abilities in this cost prohibitive world of website hosting. But to Jay, I want to thank you, for every member here, for your years of incredibly solid service and BRAVO for all you have done for us - you have helped us grow in countless ways.

So as a recap - over the next 48 hours or so outages and possibly other short outages may occur as we migrate servers . This is a massive undertaking by Robo: our back-up server which is is a huge part of where member donations are needed is backed up and our massive collection of more than 10 years as a forum are about ready to be moved.

As a final note: to all of you who have donated to the forum over these many years, I hope I have expressed to you how appreciative we are that you believed in our mission enough to help us succeed. Now as we move on, our operational expenses are about to climb quickly, but it is our promise that there will NEVER be any type of advertising on Beemaster and we will always do our very best to remain a family friendly safe-haven on the Internet.

Thank you all for your attention and best wishes to Robo for a smooth transition.

Sincerely,

John, Beemaster

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next