This is using the catch/cut-out frames that Cass was selling over the winer. They work like a charm. I used one of them earlier to keep some odd comb that they queen had laid in (never want to rid of brood) and now I am about to rotate that first one out.
This cut-out I did last weekend. I cut a total of five medium frames of brood and the rest was honey and pollen. I kept and crushed about 4 jars for myself and open fed the rest.
I have a video of that, but for some reason the first part is corrupted. I'll edit a bit and post a later date. I thought this had better educational value and figure I would post it first.
They have the plans for these frames on Beesource for free. Really, all it is just cutting frames in half and wiring both haves and putting a wrap around wire "hinge" at the bottom.