Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 23, 2014, 01:48:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing  (Read 12671 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« on: December 19, 2004, 09:36:27 AM »

With my brilliant analiticle mind, it sometimes being a curse, I like to ponder the mysteries of the universe. As I sat gazing out the window at the chilly blue/orange morning horizon, a long deserted and forgotten closet in the deep recesses of my brain open up and Nothing sprang into my thoughts. Now once upon a time I thought of Nothing as being a vacuume. A void if you will. Empty place. A hollow. But as this dark dank closet opened, stirring up the cobwebs and distubing the dusty layer on the floor, I realized I must be wrong about Nothing. And this disturbing thought washed over me.....

I didn't know Nothing.

Instead of all the vacume filled voids of hollowed out empty spaces, nothing must indeed be something. After all, IT has a name. Nothing!!! It has to be something in order to be named.

Then as slowly as the morning sunrise, creeping through my brains neural network like a snail, thoughts of what people had said about nothing came to mind. There are people who claim to have seen Nothing. Others have heard Nothing. There are a few who have sworn they smelled Nothing. I have called people and upon asking what they were doing I got the response that they were doing Nothing. Now that really brings up mental pictures with my new found thoughts of Nothing.

But what does Nothing look like? Sound like? Smell like? OHHH, and I seem to recall someone when asked what they were eating responded "Nothing". So I wonder what nothing tastes like? And don't say it taste like chicken. That wont help as I have been told Chicken taste like Nothing. That would be along the same lines as discribing the morning sky to a blind man.

I now find I am in a state of confusion over Nothing. I'm actually afraid of Nothing. How would I know if Nothing was nearby if I don't know what Nothing looks like. What can Nothing do to a person? And would one recognise it when Nothing had been done to them. I believe I have heard of people having Nothing done to them.

Then there is the "feeling" of nothing. Is that the same thing as "feeling" someone is watching you? OH DEAR..... now I feel like Nothing is watching me. Having paranoid feelings over Nothing when I don't know Nothing.

I thought I would share this with all of you because as mentioned earlier, there are people out there that know Nothing. Perhaps some of you know Nothing and would like to enlighten be about Nothing. Help me to be able to recognize Nothing when I see it.

Man this is creeping knowing that Nothing is out there.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 09:46:54 AM »

Nothing can not be seen. Nothing consist of a black hole. You know how you see in those space movies the ship getting sucked into a big black hole, that is untrue. You can not see a black hole that is nothing so you cant see nothing. If you go into nothing, which cant happen unless in outerspace, than you will be pulled apart, atom to atom, and then your atoms will be pulled apart. There is a thery that if you go into a black hole, nothing, than you go to a nother dimension which may be true but we will most like ly never know. So if you go into nothing than you are pulled apart on one side and put back together on the other side. There is also a nother therom that if you go into a black hole that it is a time excellerator that jets you to another gallaxy but it would be impossible for us to use these due to the never ending changes in the black holes, there would be no way to map them. bye

Ryan Horn
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 09:52:28 AM »

Hey!!!!

I'm wanting to talk about Nothing here and you bring up black Holes. You need to stay focused. And I suppose you are calling all those people who claim to have seen Nothing liars. Well I'll find a few of them and send them your way. Now unless you want to talk about nothing don't waste my time.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 10:08:11 AM »

Now that I have calmed down from the thought of you trying to change the subject, I see where you were indeed trying to say something about Nothing. But everything you said doesn't help here.

You said;

"Nothing can not be seen."

But people have claimed to have seen Nothing.

"Nothing consist of a black hole."

Ok Now you are getting some facts in there. Nothing has a black hole, what else do you know about it?

" You can not see a black hole that is nothing so you cant see nothing."

There you called people liars again. Including yourself as you claim it has a black hole.

"If you go into nothing, which cant happen unless in outerspace, than you will be pulled apart, atom to atom, and then your atoms will be pulled apart."

Sounds like what I would like to do when uninvited guest invade my territory. So Nothing is anti-social and dangerouse?

"There is a thery that if you go into a black hole, nothing, than you go to a nother dimension which may be true but we will most like ly never know. So if you go into nothing than you are pulled apart on one side and put back together on the other side."

So Nothing likes working with jig-saw puzzles?

Jerry

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2004, 10:14:45 AM »

A black hole is nothing. I can see people seeing nothing. It is simple, you see nothing I just not shure what color nothing is, black, white, brown, blue, red, I dont know, It could be clear. But due to all the info I have gone thru nothing is a black hole. Any thing that is as small as a pin drop and can suck in something as large as the sun and make it dissapear forever must be a wholl lotta nothing. There are even people that say outer space is nothing becuase it is never ending. I know what you are saying about you talk about nothing. I know it is there but I dont know what it looks like so if you could finde out and tell me. Where do you think nothing exsists? I am going for the outer space therom becuase it is alot easier to understand. I am trying to think of where it could be on earth but I am guessing that you would have to be asleep or nocked out or hallucinating to see it, I dont know. If you can finde out where it is and what it looks like, thanks, bye

Ryan Horn
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2004, 10:25:54 AM »

So now you're telling me you don't know Nothing? You must have gotten too close to one of those black holes. If nothing consist of Black Holes, or black holes consist of nothing, then tell me how people manage to survive and talk about their bouts with nothing? How could those people eat nothing and live? And those that claim to be doing Nothing? Hum? Explain that one. Unless they enjoy be disassembled and have a complete make over. I think you need to get your facts straight before talking about nothing.

So is there anybody else that thinks they know nothing?

Jerry

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2004, 10:34:40 AM »

All I know is that black holes are nothing too, I just want more info on it and you arent giving me any, you are just yelling at me. Please give me more info, I am trying to understand what you are talking about but yelling at me is not going to help me understand your form of nothing. And I am not calling people liars, I just want to know what they saw. Bye

Ryan Horn
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2004, 10:41:09 AM »

That is what I am getting at. I don't know nothing. People claim they have seen nothing. I want to know what they have seen. I'm sorry to have yelled at you. I thought you were yanking my chain coming here claiming you know nothing and I proved you wrong. Stay in school, perhaps they will teach you nothing, I know they didn't teach me nothing, unless it was mentioned during one of my naps.

Jerry

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2004, 10:45:17 AM »

LOL, I wasnt yanking your chain. I am sorry. The only thing they tuaght us about nothing was that it was a black hole, sorry again, bye

Ryan Horn
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2004, 10:51:30 AM »

Surely you did seriousely think that I was thinking you were taking all this seriously now did you.

Jerry

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2004, 10:56:33 AM »

I thought alot of things, I had a blonde momenet. As you can see though that is over due to I spelt blonde with an e at the end, lol, bye

Ryan Horn
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2004, 11:03:36 AM »

Oh, I know nothing! I've been that way for years! Or should I say I've known it for years? Or NOT known it? (How does that go?) My husband will even verify it for you. Just ask. He'll quickly tell you "Yes, my wife knows nothing".

And as far as to what nothing tastes like....... well, that's hard to describe. How do you think the Israelites felt trying to decribe the food God gave them in the desert? They called it "manna" - which means "what is it?". Nothing just tastes like nothing - and there is not a thing else in the world that tastes like it.
No one could say they are doing nothing, because in truth they are usually "sitting", or "breathing", or "standing", or even going so far as READING....... but they call it nothing instead. So could that mean that nothing is everything?

Actually, my daughter says she knows more about nothing. She says she's seen it, tasted it, heard it, smelled it, and even been IN it! I'd let her tell you about it, but at the moment we have to go. I won't be doing nothing though...... sorry. Instead I have to go to the airport and get the kids off to Colorado for the Christmas holidays.

Chat later, Beth

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2004, 11:07:51 AM »

Finally someone that does know what nothing is. Now well will finde out the truth from a "Nothing" knowing family, lol. Thanks Beth, bye

Ryan Horn
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2004, 11:12:09 AM »

I'd be willing to get into a lively debate over OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES (OBE) anytime anyone would like. I'm staying clear of the blackhole issue - I'll let you two fight out the mysteries of the universe  shocked

By the way, some insight to OBE at my site at www.beemaster.com/obe.html that should get your juices flowing if the subject means anything to you either positive or negatively.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2004, 11:14:08 AM »

You see Horns Pure Honey,

Beth comes trapsing in here claiming to know nothing and what does she really tell us about nothing? Absolutly..............!

Surely someone somewhere at sometime has done an indepth study on nothing. Perhaps I will go surf the web for nothing. Wonder what I will find.

How would your husband know that you know nothing if you can't discribe nothing to him. Have you ever sat him down and explained nothing to him in depth?

I saw that picture of your daughter. She doesn't look like the type that would know nothing, but then how would I know who would know nothing and who wouldn't.

If I did know nothing, I don't think I would keep it a secret as seems to be the case here. So far every one that has stepped forward claiming to know nothing has proved they don't know nothing.

So come on all you know nothing people, what's the big secret?

Jerry

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2004, 11:18:51 AM »

Maybe nothing is the only thing you really can know nothing about? Thoughts? Bye

Ryan Horn
Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2004, 11:22:17 AM »

Beemaster, I remember something about how to preform out of body experience. They where saying about all these markings on your body and special candles and chants. I would think you could do without these but you probley know all of this, bye

Ryan Horn
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2004, 11:30:24 AM »

But Ryan,

I want to know everything there is to know about nothing. Nothing sounds really interesting. Wouldn't you like to amaze your friends with your knowledge of nothing?

Jerry

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2004, 11:32:01 AM »

I am waiting for beth, she sounds to know more about nothing than all of us. Bye

Ryan Horn
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2004, 11:36:31 AM »

As much as I would love to sit around discussing nothing all day, I do need to run off and do something. Perhaps somewhere along the way I will discover nothing and how to do nothing.

Jerry

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next