We got to see them in the air before settling on the branch. We found the queen and she was not marked, so I know that they were not mine. Unless I had 2 queens in my hive to start with.
I had to call the closest guy in my bee club and he came right over. What a blessing that was. I was just ordering equipment this morning for this event, since hearing about Ken's swarm yesterday. Tom brought me over a bottom board and an inner cover. What a God send...him and the bees.
Anyway, how long do I wait to move the hive? Any other hints would be appreciated.