Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 20, 2014, 08:38:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my own bed.....  (Read 697 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: May 19, 2008, 08:19:19 PM »

hubby called from Thailand.  he'll probably be home this weekend.  still a chance of going to Burma, but probably not.

i remember when my mother decided that she needed her own bed.  i thought it was an awful thing to do if you were married.  i must admit, i have some sympathy for her decision now.  i love my husband and we have been married a lonnnnnng time, but i sure sleep better when he's not home sad .

anyway.....hopefully he will bring back some good pics.  he never did find the honey guy on the bike again.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 10:10:34 PM »

hubby called from Thailand.  he'll probably be home this weekend.  still a chance of going to Burma, but probably not.

i remember when my mother decided that she needed her own bed.  i thought it was an awful thing to do if you were married.  i must admit, i have some sympathy for her decision now.  i love my husband and we have been married a lonnnnnng time, but i sure sleep better when he's not home sad .

anyway.....hopefully he will bring back some good pics.  he never did find the honey guy on the bike again.

When 1 of the duo suffers from RLS, sleep apnea, and other medical problems (me) seperate beds become necessary just to stay together.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Vetch
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 12:16:59 PM »

I remember once a neighbor going 'tsk-tsk' to my wife when she saw that we had separate quilts. Apparently she thought it interfered with the cohesiveness of the marriage. We just laughed. Actually, it just means that I don't pull the covers off of my wife, and she doesn't shove me out of bed. Wink
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 12:44:02 PM »

well, i miss they guy.  i'll swap sharing the bed for completion of the long list of chores that i have for him!  smiley

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next