This colony needed a new home. The lady called a bunch of people but no one would come out, and she found me I believe on the internet.
Couldn't believe the amount of dead bees I found on the floor of this room, yes she had tried spraying them. After I realized the spraying was exterior stuff only and the colony appeared very active and unaffected, as best I could tell, I began the removal process.
This colony had limited room to make comb but had good numbers. The queen decided to get in between the blackboard and brick exterior, I think, anyway, as I never actually saw her.
Later on I used Honey Robber to get them to vacate the wall. Let me tell you, it ain't Beequick!!! It works, don't get me wrong, it really, really works, but...
You have to be extremely, extremely careful when using it. A little dab will do you. Its an eye irritant that you just can't believe unless you experience it first hand.
I had a lot of trouble finding a gallon of Beequick when I ordered the Honey Robber, I just couldn't find a gallon of Bee Quick, I need a gallon on board with the amount of removals I take on.
Anyway, got the bees, and will be doing a combine with the small queenright colony I removed the day before.