Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 20, 2014, 10:56:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOVEMBER STATS - over 1,000,000 hits  (Read 958 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: December 13, 2004, 02:13:13 PM »

Hi All Smiley

Just looking at the stats file for the year, which still has over 2 weeks to complete - but interestingly Beemaster.com received 1,047,412 hits in November - the first time the site EVER exceeded 1 million hits in a single month.

The total hits for 2004 to date are 9,288,552 so November was a very good month, with December well over 400,000 hits thus far.

It's fun to look at the growth, and although hits aren't actual "Visits" to the site - they are more INQUIRIES then actual visits, it is a great indicator that INTEREST in BEEKEEPING has grown "as has" the placement of the website in search engine listings - way cool Smiley

Actual VISITS average around 7,500 a day (far from the hit count) it is still great to know that ALL THOSE PEOPLE are making their way to the website and MOST through the BEEKEEPING COURSE HOME PAGE - with about 1/3rd finding my BEEMASTER.COM home page eventually - lol.

This is great fun to follow and I know how these numbers greatly reflect the activity in the forum - thanks to all of you, beekeeping is getting greater attention month after month!!!!

Just for the heck of it.... in Googles search engine www.google.com type Beekeeping Forums and see what you get Smiley pretty cool huh  Cool

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Beth Kirkley
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »

Yes.... #2 is cool. BUT.... with it that close, I'd personally like to see it hit the TOP!!

Beth Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next