Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 29, 2014, 11:22:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: May the tormenting continue...  (Read 57382 times)
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #300 on: April 10, 2012, 06:24:00 PM »

looks like we drew the pens seems we play them every year. This year i dont see an issue they are weak this year. Predators huh? how you feel about that?

Keith
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #301 on: April 11, 2012, 08:53:02 AM »

Preds are a tough team but so are we and at least they are in our time zone.  I though we were headed for LA.  It just isnt fair us in the west.  We bleep here in Michigan because games start at 10:30 at night but for them playing here games start before they even get out of work.   I hope you guys embarrass Pitt.   I just hate them guys
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2012, 01:49:24 PM »

well we are on our way to embarrasing PIT evil man i have developed a strong dislike of crosby I wish Hartnell had pounded him yesterday but crosby let his buddy fight the fight he started he plays like a whiny little bi... well you know. Going back and forth with the predators huh? I thought they might give you guys some trouble.

Also the amount of cheapshots in the league overall, seems like it is out of control this year what you think? it might just be me . I never like to see the all out brawls in the game, BUT the league has gone away from the enforcers on the team and the NHL is cracking down on all fisticuffs which i think causes more problems then it solves. The NHL want the refs to control the game, but when ther refs don't call the chippy penalties guys end up taking cheap shots on each other because they have no fear of someone tearing their ass up.

Keith
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #303 on: April 16, 2012, 05:42:06 PM »

Where you been hiding Keith? You still into bees buddy?

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #304 on: April 17, 2012, 10:56:00 AM »

JP

Long time. To be honest with work over the last 6 months I haven't even seen a bee much less had time to work mine. For now I have let my brother in law take care of my bees. Hopefully work will begin to slow down some and I will be able to get back at it. With my luck I am sure that will be July and the heat will be relentless. I just now started back on the forums. How you been? I saw your videos they are getting better and better.

Keith 
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #305 on: April 17, 2012, 11:49:53 AM »

I agree with the to many cheap shots Keith.  Its been so long since the wings had a enforcer I can hardly remember that being part of the game.  Probert was one of the greats and if you f 'ed with a team mate he would hunt you down.   hope you guys sweep pitt!!! 
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #306 on: April 19, 2012, 02:09:16 PM »

10-3

I have never seen a team lay down like the Flyers did last night angry
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #307 on: April 19, 2012, 02:45:31 PM »

I was disappointing.  I have given up on the wings and become a flyer fan for now.  You guys will still take them but we're as good as gone.  LA should have swept vancover last night also.  Most have been a weird moon phase
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #308 on: April 19, 2012, 03:07:52 PM »

I missed the night game I turned off hockey when the score went from a baseball score to a football score. Plus I refused to listen to Hockey talk this morning all the talking heads would have been raving on how the pens will rally for the series win.

I hate to say it but I thought Nashville might be trouble for you guys. I think they have a decent club this year and might surprise a few other teams as well.

but there is still a shot for the wings who knows its why they play the games

Keith
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #309 on: April 20, 2012, 08:17:06 AM »

Well we dont have to win 3 games tonight.  We just have to win one and the wings can do that most any night.  I'm sure Babcock beat them up for all the point shots that will never get by Pecka Reni.   Doesn't matter if your numbers are 50 shots on goal when 49 are from 50 ft out and are easily stopped.  Nashville let they shoot from out there but seldom let them get in close.   Tonight will be a different game and they will take the battle to the inside.   It will make a difference
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #310 on: April 23, 2012, 07:39:29 PM »

Detroit, Pittsburg, Vancouver out well that about takes care of the favorites. Rangers are down one right now to Ottawa. Must say I like Philly's chances. We put a solid game together Sunday if we continue that play we take the cup this year. Goaltending still makes me nervous as it allways does every year.

Keith
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #311 on: April 24, 2012, 07:48:11 AM »

Good luck Keith.   I only wish Andy was still here to beat up abit.  I used to hate Colorado but they dont hold a candle to what I think about Pitt
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #312 on: April 26, 2012, 03:00:47 PM »

That's how my luck runs my teams only win when there is no one to rub it in against rolleyes

so far this has been the year of the underdog. But really, i don't too much stock in seedings in hockey, a lot of times the top seeds coast into the playoffs while a low seed is on a roll pushing for a spot. I hope the Rangers lose tonight after the pens they are my least favorite. Who you pulling for in the west? I like the Kings

Keith
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #313 on: April 26, 2012, 03:22:58 PM »

so we have St Louis and the kings   I'll pick St louis
    we got nashville and coyotes      I pick Nashville
    I think this will pan out to St louis in the end

I think the Rangers will beat the Senators tonight
    and NJ will take the Panthers
    this will pit the Rangers against Philly 
    Sorry Keith but I am a original 6 man
    I think this will pan out to the Rangers and NJ
    the Rangers taking it

Now the leaves The Rangers and St Louis
    I think its St Louis year
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #314 on: April 27, 2012, 08:09:31 AM »

well I was right so far so Philly and the Rangers go to battle.  As I said Keith I am a original six guy buy Philly did kick Crosbys a$$ so if you guys take them I will still be smiling
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #315 on: April 28, 2012, 09:14:27 AM »

nope Devils Flyers I will take that match up. There was a time when going against Brodeur in the second round was a guaranteed trip to the golf course but that time has passed. I think this is his last year he's had a great run. I think Flyers take the east they are playing real well right not. If the goaltending doesn't let us down, isn't that always the case with the Flyers? Ya know original 6 fan or not you have to admit the rangers are not playing great hockey.

In the west I like the predators over coyotes though I see they are down one, I didn't think the first game was till tonight. I think the Kings come out over the Blues even though the blues handled the sharks pretty easily. Who knows its why they play the games should be a good second round

Keith
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #316 on: April 28, 2012, 10:07:50 AM »

so you predict the preds and flyers in the end?
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #317 on: April 28, 2012, 04:46:36 PM »

no I think the blues for me it goes back to cup experience. I would like to see nashville or the kings but i think the blues take it nashville and phoenix would be in awe maybe next year for them if they can keep thier club together. Plus you cant play hockey in Phoneix in May much less June. In the east yeah I think Flyers, with the way they are playing right now I dont see anyone beating them in 7. So to sum up I got no clue about the west, but crosby is at home sent there by my Flyers

Keith
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #318 on: April 30, 2012, 08:36:57 PM »

come on Phoenix up 2-0?? who would have thunk it? But you can review my hockey pics over the last few pages I can not pick hockey. Philly up 1-0 on Devils, Rangers hurting right now I'm happy for now.

Keith
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #319 on: May 01, 2012, 07:58:33 AM »

the only people that watch hockey in Phoenix are midwesterners that winter down there.  I have a bunch of relatives in Phoenix and they didn't know they had a hockey team.
Also Keith, Andy logged in a resent as :  April 28, 2012, 01:19:30 AM
               Wonder why he didn't chime in?   Maybe because you sent the great and powerful Crosby home with his tail between his legs
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 10:42:30 AM by danno » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next