Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 23, 2014, 02:56:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: May the tormenting continue...  (Read 61061 times)
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #200 on: May 26, 2009, 02:29:41 PM »

You didn't miss much.  It was like chewing on a rubber chicken.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
vermmy35
Field Bee

« Reply #201 on: May 26, 2009, 03:41:20 PM »

LOL its always like chewing a rubber chicken evil  I haven't been to a KFC since 1989 I think. 

Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #202 on: May 27, 2009, 08:09:39 AM »

Well Andy looks like we'll be battling in Detroit soon
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #203 on: May 27, 2009, 08:39:42 AM »

Yeah, what's taking them so long?   grin  Tonight hopefully will end it.  Time to get the show on the road.  A friend of mine at work has some contacts with the Red Wings and is trying to get tickets to one of the games in Pittsburgh.  Hopefully she'll come through.  Unfortunately she is another misguided soul as she is a Wings fan.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #204 on: May 27, 2009, 09:27:37 AM »

"Unfortunately she is another misguided soul as she is a Wings fan."

good for her!!!   some people just insist on being on the winning side
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #205 on: May 28, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »

Yeah, but not in this case.   cheesy

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #206 on: May 29, 2009, 02:14:50 PM »

I dont understand this finals schedule.  Our game five in overtime was a make or break for the Hawks.  If they would have won we would have been in Chicago Sat.  Within 5 minutes of us winning in overtime they flashed the finals schedule showing the start of the finals on Sat.   I think they are pushing it ahead to handycap the wings in reguards to injuries.  If it would have stayed on track the only player we would have had missing is Draper.  We still have a whole alot of talent.  This should be a good long series
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2009, 12:38:57 AM »

Yeah, I don't get it either.  A back to back in Detroit with no rest in between.  Sheesh.  Pens are lucky to have gotten the extra rest and I think both teams will be all the better for not having to wait 7 or 10 days (whatever is was) to start the series.  Detroit will be fine.  I don't think missing a few players will make it a total wash for them.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #208 on: June 02, 2009, 08:24:38 AM »

None of my Pitt inlaws are talking to me!  I haven't gotten any drunken screaming phone calls and they wont return my calls.  The officiating has been for the most part very good.  They are letting them play.  I know Zetterburg did put his hand over the puck in the crease but the rule states that it has to be on the ice in the crease not on the goalies back.   Mulkin also should have probably been booted for the end of game 2 fight with zetterburg.  I like it better this way Not all the whistles
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 03:02:54 PM by danno » Logged
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2009, 06:58:04 PM »

None of my Pitt inlaws are talking to me!

For good reason.   grin

Mulkin also should have probably been booted for the end of game 2 fight with zetterburg.

Technically he was.  There was 19 seconds or so left in the game and he and Zetterberg got big PIMs.

GO PENS for tonight's game!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2009, 07:54:04 AM »

Usually when a team sends 6 attackers out on the ice they have to bench there goalie how did the officials miss this for almost 30 seconds.  Oh well water under the bridge.  It ended the way I expected.  Its unrealistic to expect a sweap at this stage of the finals
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 11:38:17 AM by danno » Logged
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »

Usually when a team sends 6 attachers out on the ice they have to bench there goalie how did the officials miss this for almost 30 seconds.  Oh well water under the bridge.  It ended the way I expected.  Its unrealistic to expect a sweap at this stage of the finals

Pretty amazing it was missed.  Suspect officiating.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2009, 11:42:39 AM »

Thank you for saying that Andy.  I've seen them catch teams with 5 on and 1 just stepping off.  If you watch the replay NO ONE in the crowd wearing the pitt white shirt was standing. They ALL new what was happening.  Everyone on Detroit bench is screaming on deft ears
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2009, 01:17:19 PM »

Everyone on Detroit bench is screaming on deft ears

I was wondering if they noticed.  I couldn't tell from the TV.  It didn't look like the Wings on the ice knew, but I could be wrong.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #214 on: June 03, 2009, 01:28:05 PM »

Everyone on Detroit bench is screaming on deft ears

I was wondering if they noticed.  I couldn't tell from the TV.  It didn't look like the Wings on the ice knew, but I could be wrong.

I dont think the one on the ice did but the bench noticed and the crowd did also.
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #215 on: June 05, 2009, 09:25:10 AM »

Andy
Good job last night.  Except for a few bursts the wings were flat.  I have to say the team that worked the hardest won.   Did you see the Bettman interveiw.   For him its all about ratings.  Cant stand that guy
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #216 on: June 05, 2009, 11:06:08 AM »

Turning out to be a good series.  Pens need to win in Detroit though.  If they do...watch out.  I missed the Bettman interview.  I do agree that he is all about the ratings which isn't necessarily a bad thing.  Promoting the game is a good thing.   soapbox I just wish they would keep the NHL off NBC.  Versus always allows the Pens fans to watch the game from the big screen outside of the arena.  NBC doesn't allow it.  They are money hungry nitwits.  NBC probably pays a ton of money to get the game rights they get.  The part that pee'd me off is that they will only play the games that have the highest ratings and no others.  Screw em.  I never liked Versus when they first started carrying hockey, mainly because it was impossible to get the channel.  Now, I really like them and I like that they allow fans to support their teams.  Whether you watch the game inside your own home or outside the arena, what difference does it make?  The team isn't charging to watch the game outside.   I'm sorry for the rant.  smiley

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #217 on: June 05, 2009, 12:40:39 PM »

Dont be sorry about  rantin.   I agree completely about NBC.  Over here we watch 99% of the games on Fox Sports with micky Redman and
Kenny ? Dont know his last name but they are great.  Then the most important games of the year roll around and we get those A$$es.  Cant watch Sat. nights game (wifes makin me go to a wedding for people I dont know and I'm not happy) but I would bet you will see a different RedWings.   
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #218 on: June 05, 2009, 09:39:19 PM »

I'll be at Bjorn's queen rearing course so although I will be home in time to see it, I have a tree blocking the line of site of my direct tv dish and my local channels are out.  I won't be able to make it to anyone's house to watch it.  Sucks.

We primarily get our broadcasts on FSN Pittsburgh.  That's with Paul Steigerwald and Bob Errey.  They are real good.  I don't mind the Versus guys.  Edzo is a great analyst.  I do mind Brian Engblom (Post game and intermission).  He's a moron.  The NBC guys are complete morons.  I don't know how that one dude is in the Hockey Hall of Fame for his broadcasting.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #219 on: June 08, 2009, 08:00:31 AM »

Game 5  Holly (r@p
Go Wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring