Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 20, 2014, 12:07:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: May the tormenting continue...  (Read 53937 times)
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2009, 08:10:39 AM »

Isn' t it the truth Janice It is hard to even find scores in the local rag much less standings. Perfect example this week when Brodeur tied Roy's record not even a story just a small 2"x4" picture with the caption "brodeur ties roys record"  not even a mention as to what record he tied. Everything I get is from the internet or  when I breakdown and spend a buck on a USA Today

Danno this Tuesday should be a good one I hope Philly shows up.  This will be a great barometer for them for the upcoming playoffs to see where they need to be and what they need to improve on

Keith
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2009, 08:29:36 AM »

3/17 Flyers VS/ Redwings

Looks like it could be a preview of the Stanley Cup

What do you think.
I had to bring this back alive we are getting to close to the Cup to not talk about it

Please...   evil

My Stanley Cup Finals prediction:  San Jose and Washington.  You heard it here first, folks.   grin

I really can't think of a single team in the East that is a sure bet though.  Boston looks like crap lately (not that I am complaining...Pens needed that win last night).  Pens are starting to get their groove back.  Hopefully it's not too late and hopefully they don't wear down too much prior to the post season.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2009, 08:34:21 AM »

Out of all the teams in the east you think it will be the Caps rolleyes

To take off my Flyer jersey for a second...............  I think Bruins are the team to beat in the East they are just going through the hum drums before the playoffs kick off.

Keith
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2009, 10:48:47 AM »

To take off my Flyer jersey for a second

Only for a second?  Well...at least it's a start.   grin

I think Bruins are the team to beat in the East they are just going through the hum drums before the playoffs kick off.

Time will tell.  Despite their regular season record, I just don't think they have what it takes to go all the way.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2009, 09:55:45 AM »

Ok Bassman Lets get our betting shoes on you want to go again this year or are you not so sure with your Pens evil evil

Keith
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2009, 12:47:37 PM »

May the best team win.   I am not holding my breath this year.  I was glad to see someone else with the presidents trophy.   Time and time again when the wings get it they screw up in the first round
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2009, 01:08:22 PM »

This should be a good cup you have front runners not playing so well and low seeds playing really well. I really wish we didn't have to play pens in the first round it will be a draining series for who ever wins.

Columbus has been on a bit of a roll lately as well. But the big red machine will go into cup mode here shortly.

What day does it start on?
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2009, 01:17:31 PM »

April 16 7:00PM at the Joe
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2009, 01:55:59 PM »

All games start Thur or Fri?
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2009, 10:54:47 AM »

8 Hours to place your bet Bassman evil

Keith
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2009, 12:55:27 PM »

8 Hours to place your bet Bassman evil

Do the avatar again?  Pens win, you display a Penguins avatar for a month and vice versa?

This should be a good cup you have front runners not playing so well and low seeds playing really well. I really wish we didn't have to play pens in the first round it will be a draining series for who ever wins.

I don't think there will be many 4 and outs this year.  I suspect the majority of the series in the first round will go 6 games or better.  Here's hoping Scott Hartnell gets TKO'd in the first period of game one  banana devil .  He's such a turd. 

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2009, 01:18:55 PM »

Yes sir Avatar's it is evil I have a nice one picked out for you

Gotta tell ya I would have rather played a few other teams then a Pennsylvania team first. Which ever team wins it will take a lot of emotion out of them going to the 2nd round.
But I guess ya got to beat the other 15 teams anyway so might as well start with the pens whip whip banana devil

Keith
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2009, 10:25:55 PM »

banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil banana devil

lau

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2009, 09:33:36 AM »

I was called out and missed the game. From what I hear I didn't miss much. Seems the Pens took a page out of the Flyer book played a little rough

Keith
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2009, 12:37:29 PM »

Eh, not really.  Flyers were playing their usual rough and tumble style of hockey and it bit them in the butt yet again.  Stupid head Hartnell took something like 14 minutes of penalties just himself.  The Pens made Philly look foolish in the 2nd period.  Regardless of what happens in this series, Flyers will never make it past the 2nd round with this lineup and style of play.  They need to get with the program.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »

Ha get this I may miss the better portion of the game tonight I just caught a swarm at work and will need to get it moved out to the bee yard Smiley
Seems the Hockeys Gods are working against me huh

I guess I can catch maybe 3rd and see highlights of Flyers Victory evil

Keith
bassman1977
"King Bee"
Super Bee

« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2009, 10:46:27 PM »

So... did you enjoy the highlights?

yippie chick yippie chick yippie chick yippie chick yippie chick yippie chick yippie chick yippie chick yippie chick yippie chick yippie chick

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(''')_(''')
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2009, 07:14:42 AM »

If Pens win this series you can thank the stop on Carter in Game 2 by Fleury

Highlights sucked in game 2 but man the ones in game 3 were awesome did you catch those? I believe there were at least 6 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahahahhaha Wink

Keith

Danno how those wings doing?
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2009, 07:44:52 AM »

We are 2 an 0 and playing like a stanley cup team should.  1st game was 4-1 and the 2nd 4-0.   Goals are come from every one (not just 1 or 2 stars) as usual but what has really suprised me is our goal tending.  Ozzy has been flawless
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2009, 07:46:48 AM »

Oz has a lot of cup experience you can never have too much of that

Keith
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next