Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: ** Happy New Year **  (Read 279 times)

Offline Chiefman

• House Bee
** Happy New Year **
« on: December 31, 2014, 08:10:13 PM »
** Happy New Year  Everyone**

:bee: :rainbowflower: :yippiechick: :lau: :cheer: :th_thumbsupup: X:X

We go first here in Australia  ;) :-D
-= The Urban Beekeeper =-

Offline hjon71

• Field Bee
Re: ** Happy New Year **
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 08:13:54 PM »
6 hours and counting :)
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 08:25:36 PM »
** Happy New Year  Everyone**

:bee: :rainbowflower: :yippiechick: :lau: :cheer: :th_thumbsupup: X:X

We go first here in Australia  ;) :-D

Just watching Queen bring in the New Year at Westminster Hall, all the fireworks at the London eye, can't get any better, just has now doing "we will rock you" Just the best!
Happy New Year everyone.
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 08:45:25 PM »
4 1/4 hours to go here, but HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 09:16:08 PM »
I'll be in bed, but I'll read about it in the AM   :-D
.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 10:10:43 PM »
Wish you all a happy new year

Online buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 11:48:09 PM »
Happy New Year to all! :)

Offline sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 12:02:57 AM »
Happy New Year  :yippiechick: :rainbowflower: :yippiechick: :rainbowflower: :brian:
One hour to go and the heavy fireworks are already flying.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2015, 04:08:26 PM »
I so wish I lived where I could shoot off my Mosin at midnight for New Years - wishful thinking.

Not even a single fire-cracker at 12am - I can remember THAT before.

I do know that most people I know stayed home and celebrated with some libations - but even they know how one too many can lead to three days of "Never agains" - lol. We're all getting older, two friends celebrating birthdays, one yesterday and one today. Everyone else, enjoying a day off if they have it!

Happy New Year!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2015, 08:28:09 PM »
John,
Around here last night, it sounded like a war was going on over head and in every direction. Heavy mortars and lots of overhead bursts going on until 12:30. Last year they did not stop until 2:00 in the morning. This was in town, not at the farm.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2015, 11:17:06 PM »
we gots an hour more tonight but early