Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 21, 2014, 07:15:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South American kids  (Read 340 times)
sterling
Field Bee

« on: June 12, 2014, 09:53:38 PM »

Hey Blue how many them illeagal kids that Obama is bringing here are you going to adopt. From what they are saying there will be plenty to go around.
It will give you a good opportunity to teach em math and science.
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 03:32:53 AM »

Here’s a question for you.  Why do the Republicans tend to welcome illegal kids from Cuba with open arms, but shun them if they’re from Mexico or Central America?  I just don’t remember Jesus being so selective.  Then again, I hear I'm lacking in right wing history.
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 12:40:51 PM »

Here’s a question for you.  Why do the Republicans tend to welcome illegal kids from Cuba with open arms, but shun them if they’re from Mexico or Central America?  I just don’t remember Jesus being so selective.  Then again, I hear I'm lacking in right wing history.

Please answer my question with an answer not a question. rolleyes

My question is are YOU the Liberal going to do what you say Jesus would do and adopt one of these children to go with the Cuban child you evidently already have? Undecided And teach them math and science?
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 02:49:01 PM »

all of cuba could come here and not be as many and as much of a burden as this is going to be.  that said, the policy on cuban immigration was put in place by the democrats, not the republicans.  look at the biggest waves of those coming from cuba and they happened under democrat presidents and polices.

so, what was your point?  you are tying to say it's better to kidnap them and send them back at gunpoint?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Fox Creek
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 10:15:13 PM »

I agree. All leftist should be forced to adopt at least one of these law breakers. Of course they will not. Just as they always donate far less of their money to the needy than conservatives. Leftist talk a big game, then fail to hypocrisy. Talk, ignore the facts, talk, ignore the facts...... yap,  yap, yap..... very tiresome.
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 06:31:07 AM »

There are a few talking that this flood of children,many teenagers not just small children,may be a diversion for something far more sinister going on or about to pass through the sieve.  It may soon be time to deploy the military to secure the border properly.
It was Jimmy Carter that was in charge when the Mariel boat lift was executed. What a blessing for Fidel Castro as he was able to clean out the jailhouses of hardened criminals and the mental health facilities and send them to America.That made a lot more room to lock up dissidents.

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 06:34:40 AM »

But as history will show,when Dems need cover for something going horribly wrong, they often roll out with "it's for the children". And you can bet this will be the excuse for creating a border disaster of epic proportions.

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 06:34:53 AM »

But folks, lets have debate here without name calling.It can be done,even if you disagree with others personal views. I hate having ever to ban anybody for getting overzealous in the Coffee House.Debate is fine,name calling is not.

Here is rule 2 of the forum bylaws:
RULE 2) BE KIND and INTERACT, NOT REACT. AGREE TO DISAGREE EVEN IF ATTACKED BY ANOTHER MEMBER - WE WILL HANDLE THE OTHER MEMBER.

If you don't agree with someone's view, EXPRESS your views rather than tear down theirs. You have the option on EVERY POST to report that post to Moderators, use this to quickly make us aware of a possible problem, we will take it from there.

Be kind to other members, do not put them down, bait them into fighting or do anything to create a fight whether in open forum or private messaging. Trashing another member will surely lead you toward the banishment door quickly. New members are expected to abide by the same rules as seasoned members. We believe that Ignorance of a rule is NO excuse to break it – you are expected to read the bylaws and strictly abide by them. 

And here is the preamble to the Coffee House,so to speak:

http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/topic,6777.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next