Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 19, 2014, 07:33:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Witness This!  (Read 892 times)
MrILoveTheAnts
Field Bee

« on: May 02, 2008, 04:24:01 PM »

A friend of mine went to look out her window and saw a Jehovah's Witness peeing on the neighbor's lawn! Worst of all she didn't get to record it. It would have been the youtube video of the decade.

poka-bee
Super Bee

I am NEVER bored!!

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 07:49:35 PM »

I don't want to offend anyone, I know some very nice JW's but I did have the time of my life when I had the geese (african)...my driveway is long & when the ladies turned in the geese would race down & station themselves 1 on each side of the car & walk it up the driveway...then they would wait for the ladies to get out..& harrass them till they got on the deck..of course I would be peeking out the window & not answer the door..then the ladies had to get OFF The deck...hee hee hee evil  Those poor ladies would be swatting with their watchtowers, wiping green goo off runned hose...My house musta been blackballed cause after a few tries no one came to bother me for a couple of years! grin I just don't like anyone I havn't invited knocking on my door bothering me.   Jody

I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next